BMWCM Buka Puasa-19th August 2011

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jarance

Founding Member
OK Guys..The BMWCM Buka Puasa shall be 19th August 2011.Place : Same place as last year at Damansara Ara.Price: less than RM38.50 for OM (Working out the best deal for OM) :RM38.50 for Club Guest.More Detail will announce later.Please make time and mark your calender. It next friday..

Since this is so near to my workplace in Glenmarie, why not... PS: What time shall we have to be there?

I am attending.

1. dzul
2. johnj
3. jarance
4. Stig

Since this is so near to my workplace in Glenmarie, why not... PS: What time shall we have to be there?

I am attending.

1. dzul
2. johnj
3. jarance
4. Stig
5. affan66 + 1
9.​

I am attending.

1. dzul
2. johnj
3. jarance
4. Stig
5. affan66 + 1
6. enkil

I am attending.

1. dzul
2. johnj
3. jarance
4. Stig
5. affan66 + 1
6. enkil
7. yazmeen (2 pax)

All of BMWCM members are welcome, regardless of whether u're fasting or not :)

Apologies as I would not be able to attend this one.

Have a great one guys...

Salam Ramadhan Buka Puasa / Dinner / Member's Gathering

Dear All. I am refreshing this thread for the benefit of eveyone :4:

On behalf of the club, we'd like to wish all muslim Official Members, Club Guest and Forumers , "Selamat mengerjakan ibadah puasa di bulan Ramadhan Al Mubarak ini. Semoga segala amalan kita diberkati ALLAH swt".

With that we'd like to invite all OMs, Club Guest and forummers alike, muslim AND non muslim to the club's official "buka puasa" a.k.a Members' Gathering on :

Date : Friday 19th August 2011
Time : 7.00pm - 10.00pm ......
Venue: Restoran Desa Paku / Gino's Recipe
Address: Block J-G-7, Taipan 2,
Jalan PJU 1A/1 ,
Ara Damansara,
47301 Petaling Jaya,
SELANGOR

Buka Puasa / Dinner cost : RM38.50

To ALL OMs, an excellent discounted price (>50%) and a fairly good discount for families too is being offered. Club Guest, Forumers and Friends however, will have to pay for the normal "special" price extended to BMWCM :4:.

Buffet of assorted Malay kampung food, Thai and Italian, about >50 dishes is available on the menu. So, come one come all to this gathering. The place is wonderful and its guaranteed that the food is VERY nice and value for money.

Ample parking :top: too for our UDM to be parked and admired before, during or after our makan :4:...:top: So please make yourself counted as the day is drawing near :top: and our sincerest apologies for the very short notice :4:..

1. dzuljazz2001 (3 adults 2 kids)
2. JohnJ
3. Jarance
4. Stig
5. affan66 + 1
6. enkil
7. Yazmeen (2 adults)

Can't confirm whether I'll be free to come yet. Hope I'll be able to attend this dinner guys.

Dear All. I am refreshing this thread for the benefit of eveyone
4.gif

On behalf of the club, we'd like to wish all muslim Official Members, Club Guest and Forumers , "Selamat mengerjakan ibadah puasa di bulan Ramadhan Al Mubarak ini. Semoga segala amalan kita diberkati ALLAH swt".

With that we'd like to invite all OMs, Club Guest and forummers alike, muslim AND non muslim to the club's official "buka puasa" a.k.a Members' Gathering on :

Jalan PJU 1A/1 ,
Ara Damansara,
47301 Petaling Jaya,
SELANGOR

To ALL OMs, an excellent discounted price (>50%) and a fairly good discount for families too is being offered. Club Guest, Forumers and Friends however, will have to pay for the normal "special" price extended to BMWCM
4.gif

Buffet of assorted Malay kampung food, Thai and Italian, about >50 dishes is available on the menu. So, come one come all to this gathering. The place is wonderful and its guaranteed that the food is VERY nice and value for money.

Ample parking :top: too for our UDM to be parked and admired before, during or after our makan
4.gif
...:top: So please make yourself counted as the day is drawing near :top: and our sincerest apologies for the very short notice
4.gif

2. JohnJ
3. Jarance
4. Stig
5. affan66 + 1
6. enkil
7. Yazmeen (2 adults)
8. 3pleX +2

XXX;664287 said:

Dear All. I am refreshing this thread for the benefit of eveyone
4.gif

Jalan PJU 1A/1 ,
Ara Damansara,
47301 Petaling Jaya,
SELANGOR

To ALL OMs, an excellent discounted price (>50%) and a fairly good discount for families too is being offered. Club Guest, Forumers and Friends however, will have to pay for the normal "special" price extended to BMWCM
4.gif

Ample parking :top: too for our UDM to be parked and admired before, during or after our makan
4.gif
...:top: So please make yourself counted as the day is drawing near :top: and our sincerest apologies for the very short notice
4.gif

2. JohnJ
3. Jarance
4. Stig
5. affan66 + 1
6. enkil
7. Yazmeen (2 adults)
8. 3pleX +2
9. Ti-tan + 1

does one need to be there by 7.00 pm or is it allright if i arrive at about 8.00pm?

TI-tan;664293 said:
does one need to be there by 7.00 pm or is it allright if i arrive at about 8.00pm?

Yup its ok bro. Just hope me and the guys dont finish up the buffet :)

sorry guys can't attend to this buka puasa buffet got something going on.

Great news for Official Members, Buka Puasa/Dinner for you (guys/gals) will be fully subsidized

Jalan PJU 1A/1 ,
Ara Damansara,
47301 Petaling Jaya,
SELANGOR

Buka Puasa / Dinner cost : RM38.50 - adult
RM23.00 - children (below 12)
FOC for children < 3 yrs.

To ALL OMs, an excellent discounted price (100% ) and a fairly good discount for families too is being offered. Club Guest, Forumers and Friends however, will have to pay for the normal "special" price extended to BMWCM .

Buffet of assorted Malay kampung food, Thai and Italian, about >70 dishes is available on the menu. So, come one come all to this gathering. The place is wonderful and its guaranteed that the food is VERY nice and value for money.

Ample parking too for our UDM to be parked and admired before, during or after our makan ... So please make yourself counted as the day is drawing near and our sincerest apologies for the very short notice ..

1. dzuljazz2001 - 3 adults 2 kids
2. JohnJ
3. Jarance
4. Stig
5. affan66 - 2 adults
6. enkil
7. Yazmeen - 2 adults
8. 3pleX- 3 adults
9. Ti-Tan - 2 adults

Salam and good day my fellow friends..i have to pass this event. Sorry..this is actually an opportunity not to be missed but i cant help it..cherish the night and enjoy the food bros...

Great news for Official Members, Buka Puasa/Dinner for you (guys/gals) will be fully subsidized

Jalan PJU 1A/1 ,
Ara Damansara,
47301 Petaling Jaya,
SELANGOR

Buka Puasa / Dinner cost : RM38.50 - adult
RM23.00 - children (below 12)
FOC for children < 3 yrs.

To ALL OMs, an excellent discounted price (100% ) and a fairly good discount for families too is being offered. Club Guest, Forumers and Friends however, will have to pay for the normal "special" price extended to BMWCM .

Buffet of assorted Malay kampung food, Thai and Italian, about >70 dishes is available on the menu. So, come one come all to this gathering. The place is wonderful and its guaranteed that the food is VERY nice and value for money.

Ample parking too for our UDM to be parked and admired before, during or after our makan ... So please make yourself counted as the day is drawing near and our sincerest apologies for the very short notice ..

1. dzuljazz2001 - 3 adults 2 kids
2. JohnJ
3. Jarance
4. Stig
5. affan66 - 2 adults
6. enkil
7. Yazmeen - 2 adults
8. 3pleX- 3 adults
9. Ti-Tan - 2 adults
10. haKKaMeE - 2 adults

Top Bottom