BMWCM BimmerFest 2013 - November

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Guys, what happen to bmwcm fb? Seems like southern bimmer are bashing bimmerfest CM, syed and theres no other CM backup him?

- - - Updated - - -

Guys, what happen to bmwcm fb? Seems like southern bimmer are bashing bimmerfest CM, syed and theres no other CM backup him?

What backup? A person from the organizing committee SHOULD NEVER enagage the mob in that manner la. Start to say will decide to ban or not to ban etc.

What is wrong with everyone? One bloody event and mayhem breaks loose. Geeeez ... Just want to argue argue argue ... Never learn.

You got Northern and now Southern. This looks like an ice pack in summer, it's all breaking up.

Management, always learn to manage.

- - - Updated - - -

What backup? A person from the organizing committee SHALL NEVER enagage the mob. What is wrong with everyone? One bloody event and mayhem breaks loose. Geeeez ... Just want to argue argue argue ... Never learn.

You got Northern and not Southern. This looks like an ice pack in summer, it's all breaking up.

tIANcI;852233 said:
What backup? A person from the organizing committee SHOULD NEVER enagage the mob in that manner la. Start to say will decide to ban or not to ban etc.

What is wrong with everyone? One bloody event and mayhem breaks loose. Geeeez ... Just want to argue argue argue ... Never learn.

You got Northern and now Southern. This looks like an ice pack in summer, it's all breaking up.

- - - Updated - - -

What backup? A person from the organizing committee SHALL NEVER enagage the mob. What is wrong with everyone? One bloody event and mayhem breaks loose. Geeeez ... Just want to argue argue argue ... Never learn.

You got Northern and not Southern. This looks like an ice pack in summer, it's all breaking up.

Azman bede start to ban us...not us started banning other...have a good drama there...u join la..now southern plak...bagus drama hr ni..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk now Free

Now have to buy more coke and popcorn . At first it was Ramsing and Tianci then Northern Bimmers and now Southern Bimmers. Bankrupt like this hahaha

tIANcI;852233 said:

- - - Updated - - -

BraderTianci,

u are an Event Orgyniser expert, How come u never offer your services or the CM never seek your services, hehe

Despite all the hiccups and a lot of people assembling at Putrajaya wondering what to do and where to go, I believe that it was a wonderful event. I just got my ride in April this year and Bimmerfest was a great place to meet people. The love for BMW was so apparent as you can see the owners were so proud of their machines.

Only issue was I didnt know what time the car counting was going to happen. Hopefully, my car was included before i left at 2pm. Nevertheless, it was a monumental feat to organise such a huge event. Great job BMWCM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lamoo ... I put in some pointers but for some their attitude is the mind is closed as they know better la. So why push further? If think senang then go ahead la. I already informed not to assume its always easy, said that the hole may be deeper than expected.

I think you get the drift la ... The organizing committee has to do a real soul searching post mortem and not say its first year la, it was a great feat la, why you never volunteer la etc.

What transpired on FB is bad. Bad publicity. Affects confidence of participants, potential sponsors for 2014. My take is the hoo haa with the Southern Bimmer guys could be handled much much better. One foolish comment and it blew up. So with 2 different groups talking the same tune it can't be all their fault or their imagination.

When executing big event you need those who have actual experience, drawing up plans are worthless. Experienced people means tose who seen things go wrong, not about how much you know to get it right. It's how to avoid it going wrong.

Nuff said ... Mana saya punya Walkers?

- - - Updated - - -

Lamoo ... I put in some pointers but for some their attitude is the mind is closed as they know better la. So why push further? If think senang then go ahead la. I already informed not to assume its always easy, said that the hole may be deeper than expected.

I think you get the drift la ... The organizing committee has to do a real soul searching post mortem and not say its first year la, it was a great feat la, why you never volunteer la etc.

What transpired on FB is bad. Bad publicity. Affects confidence of participants, potential sponsors for 2014. My take is the hoo haa with the Southern Bimmer guys could be handled much much better. One foolish comment and it blew up. So with 2 different groups talking the same tune it can't be all their fault or their imagination.

When executing big event you need those who have actual experience, drawing up plans are worthless. Experienced people means tose who seen things go wrong, not about how much you know to get it right. It's how to avoid it going wrong.

Nuff said ... Mana saya punya Walkers?

Tianci Well said I hope the Orgynisers really look in the mirror before they give an answer to all this.

lamoo;852258 said:
tIANcI;852233 said:

- - - Updated - - -

BraderTianci,

u are an Event Orgyniser expert, How come u never offer your services or the CM never seek your services, hehe

Unker i already asked him to join and contribute long time ago ... As usual he gives 1001 excuses. Very easy to comment and condemn but when asked to help with the event people suddenly got very busy and hide quietly until when the event is over only then suddenly sprang into action.

Always know how to complain but never want to contribute. Next time put your money where your mouth is.

- - - Updated - - -

lamoo;852258 said:
tIANcI;852233 said:

- - - Updated - - -

BraderTianci,

Unker i already asked him to join and contribute long time ago ... As usual he gives 1001 excuses. Very easy to comment and condemn but when asked to help with the event people suddenly got very busy and hide quietly until when the event is over only then suddenly sprang into action.

Always know how to complain but never want to contribute. Next time put your money where your mouth is.

One positive spin of bimmerfest is that BMWCM got a lot of mention lately. But for good or bad, u judge. It's sad that an event meant for promoting brotherhood among bmw kaki, became the opposite instead. This is why tying bimmerfest with BMWCM was a double edged sword. Oh well.

Eh Ramsing ... What you talking? You never go help now you want to comment at? What is this? LOL

just like BN trying to unite our nation.. nothing wrong with their speeches.

ramsing;852288 said:
... This is why tying bimmerfest with BMWCM was a double edged sword..

Top Bottom