BMW X1 E84 xdrive20d ecu

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

error00242

Hello guys,

Finally managed to create an account, seems like hotmail doesn't work at all.
It's my first time owning a bmw car, so i went with the x1 diesel version which is the 184hp with 4 wheel.

So on the site they have advertised that it is at 8.1s from 0-100, since i tested my car on dyno it showed about only 140hp+, and eventually I tuned my car and it got about 160hp+. Here are some questions about my car, on the day of remap. I tested out 0-100 on S mode, where i got about 7.3s. After few days later, eventually I Put one of the piggyback which is tapped through the OBD connector and tested out again eventually i got about 8.8s, which got pretty worse. Then i took out the piggyback and tested out again seems like i got about 8.5s or so.

Here's the thing, the remapper told me that the remap settings won't run away, so he wouldn't help me check out the remap. I kept telling him about the speed from 0-100 dropped badly and the speed i'm getting from my car seems to be lacking. Question is, will that piggyback eventually override the map settings that are already on the ECU?

And is it normal to get about 8.8s 0-100 that way, I already remapped and it seems to be bad.

Thanks, please checkout my dyno.

Attachments

• TUNED.jpg
    TUNED.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 20
itchy back side.. ! seriously.. after remapping.. why would u put a piggyback unit on it?

tuner is right. the mapping is irreversible. but due to piggy back, which "cheats' the the ECU by creating + or - signal including of fuel ratio and timing, the ecu got confused when u put in a foreign signal.

the ECU is self learning. i believe you just need to stick with it wihout the piggy back a drive it for few hundred KMs and it will re learn itself.

By the way.. 0-100 hardly about horse power.. it the torque. and ur car is a diesel... ur rev maxed out at 5.5K... so u only use below 5250rpm, horse power do not make any difference. i did a bmw ppk ugrade on the same engine and had good fun with it.

Top Bottom