BMW totalled!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Looks like his mom really wants to collect on his life insurance policy...must have insured him for a couple of M's!! If at first you don't succeed try and try again....

Originally posted by johnchen@May 19 2005, 10:23 AM
Looks like his mom really wants to collect on his life insurance policy...must have insured him for a couple of M's!! If at first you don't succeed try and try again....
hmmmm.... must be lah...

Originally posted by johnchen@May 19 2005, 10:23 AM
hhhhmmmmmm..... man, thats mean... but it makes sense liao.

Mummy.................................

i also want one ....isk isk waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! :yahoo: :lol: :p ;) :huh: :D :)

Originally posted by three28@May 19 2005, 02:41 PM
Mummy.................................

i also want one ....isk isk waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! :yahoo: :lol: :p ;) :huh: :D :)
yeah and mummy will definately have to insure you for a large sum first :p

Umm, on the topic of the accident, there are quite a few fallen branches from the trees on that Bukit Kiara road lying on the fast-lane. At slower speeds you can just run over them, but at 170km/h maybe the impact lifts the car off or causes it to slide? I don't know, don't wanna find out either. I don't see how you can lose control on that road at 170km/h though. Seriously, you'd have to be doing at least over 200km/h to screw up a 'bend' on that road. If a wira can make those 2 'bends' in the raod at 180km/h, i'm sure a three-series can make it even if the driver were to take bad lining.
Which brings me to say that taking drugs + driving is BAD. All you idiots taking things like Erimin5 and coming back late at night from clubbing are only looking to end up in shit. Seriously, if you have to take drugs, don't drive, because your driving is going to SUCK, nomatter how good you are sober.

Originally posted by joyi@Jun 8 2005, 05:55 PM
Umm, on the topic of the accident, there are quite a few fallen branches from the trees on that Bukit Kiara road lying on the fast-lane. At slower speeds you can just run over them, but at 170km/h maybe the impact lifts the car off or causes it to slide? I don't know, don't wanna find out either. I don't see how you can lose control on that road at 170km/h though. Seriously, you'd have to be doing at least over 200km/h to screw up a 'bend' on that road. If a wira can make those 2 'bends' in the raod at 180km/h, i'm sure a three-series can make it even if the driver were to take bad lining.
Which brings me to say that taking drugs + driving is BAD. All you idiots taking things like Erimin5 and coming back late at night from clubbing are only looking to end up in shit. Seriously, if you have to take drugs, don't drive, because your driving is going to SUCK, nomatter how good you are sober.
this accident happened along the smaller link road in front of the Securities Commission.. not along the main road... the car was coming down hill from the Damasara Heights area.. it's crazy to go at it at high speed...

It happened there? That's crazy, the road with the painted lines across right?
Well, there are so many accidents on that Bukit Kiara road it's hard to keep track, my friend's friend (ya, everyone has a friend's friend) totalled his car there too recently, forgot the car to be honest but i remember the story was that the driver was thrown out of the car several meters away onto the other side of the road, passenger was thrown out too (or not) but both survived with minor injuries anyway. Guy was speeding obviously - heh mistook that accident for this one. My bad.
But same message: Don't get high and drive!

Originally posted by blackrobe@May 18 2005, 04:55 PM
jus saw this thread....

first hand knowledge of the accident is that this chap was driving the E46 318i...totalled it, survived when he was thrown out, and here comes the kicker....his mum then gets him the E46 325.... Where can i apply to be adopted by them??????

:ph34r:
:D wow!!! unbelievable..i'm just speechless!!
btw like someone mentioned,electronic aids or not if u break the laws of physics nothing can save u..some common sense wud be a better thing to have but at 17 u can't expect much!! 325i???? scaaaaaaaaryyy!!!!

anyway,the driver is safe,even with broken leg.that is what we wanna hear,still alive..

Question - if you are 'thrown out' of the car during a crash - does this mean that the safety belt was not able to hold you down? Or the impact had deformed the B pillar and chassis to the point where the seat belt is no longer in the right anchoring position?

sometimes u can suffer less injury if u get thrown out instead of strapped in... depends on your fate... ;)

but in most cases, the safety can save lives...

Hmmmm lemme guess....

"Mom, if i had a more powderful car, i would have been able to avoid the accident"

Mom says, " ohh youre so right son" Here you go!!!

No...mum just said...pack up son, we're going to UK for 3 weeks... yup...thats the latest on the inside..hahaha :ph34r:

Top Bottom