BMW Innovation Days 28th-29th AUGUST 2010

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
t2ribena;567597 said:
wah nowadays dark helmet and you kena the 320d virus liau...FB also 320d here also 320d...so when getting one bro? hehe

The poison is deep in the veins...diesel that is!!! Hope BMW Msia will bring in the 335d (when diesel quality improves), twin turbo!! Or even the 123d, that would be awesome:top:

ALBundy;567606 said:
The poison is deep in the veins...diesel that is!!! Hope BMW Msia will bring in the 335d (when diesel quality improves), twin turbo!! Or even the 123d, that would be awesome:top:

i think u inhale too much diesel fumes already la...

t2ribena;567611 said:
i think u inhale too much diesel fumes already la...

Albundy's high on D!! I think it's only...going to get better! The diesel cars that will be rolled in by BMW...they will be the cars-of-choice soon with the re-education of the public.

Really admired the six potter 3 liter turbodiesel on the X5 where i couldnt keep up in certain pulls during the performance drive and i was on the X6 behind it :top:

ALBundy;567606 said:
What engine is the 123d cared on, 6pot? Like!

Bad news happened today.....

SdriveZ435is was kerbed badly tdy. Was driven by a young dude. Sad state of the front left end of the Z4 being crashed. :(

kerbedz4.jpg

Ouch, I had that same Z4 35is for the morning session, fantastic car. Too bad the Sunday guys and gals won't have a chance on it :(

Wow! there have SdriveZ435is here? That's a 360hp monster, compare to a standard spec SdriveZ435i which is only 306hp.. :eek:

2 cars had accidents today...the Z3435is and the 325i...never happened before at other Innovation Drives...so unlucky...it was other members of the public fault I hear, not the fault of the BMW drivers.

LCP;568286 said:
It's a 4-potter, but look at that... 204hp at 4400rpm (pretty high revving for a diesel) and 400Nm of torque, at 2000rpm...

Now if they are bringing in this car, I have one request... give us an option of plain old manual tranny also!

VKS;568244 said:

Looks like there's no 2.5L diesel engine also. 125d is a 3L 6pot.

Sad case with the Z4 crash....

I tried the 325i today at Ingress (extended 1 hour drive, after somebody ran into its bump!) and I love the sound of its revving 6 pots. What I miss though is the low-end punch of the 320d....I would still go for the 320d if I had to choose between the 2 again....but, of course, everyone knows I am I am biased in favour of the 320d........ but you all make can make your own minds up!

astroboy;568352 said:
Wow! there have SdriveZ435is here? That's a 360hp monster, compare to a standard spec SdriveZ435i which is only 306hp.. :eek:

340hp and 450Nm

astroboy;568352 said:

Which is why I went early to make sure I had a spot :D Too bad the roads were way too crowded, there was no way we could even come close to the potential of the cars.

docrayboy;568354 said:
2 cars had accidents today...the Z3435is and the 325i...never happened before at other Innovation Drives...so unlucky...it was other members of the public fault I hear, not the fault of the BMW drivers.

325i was not the driver's fault. Happened just behind me. Another car failed to brake behind him, and rammed him from behind. Then the car behind crossed into the middle lane and caused two lorries to crash.

I heard the Z4 crash was the driver's fault. Accelerating too fast around a corner, and apparently driver had turned off the traction control, and completely lost control of the car.

According to the instructors there was also a previous crash in the stadium parking lot with the 320d's. Driver ran into a kerb, causing damage of RM17K!!!

I just hope today's events don't put BMW off putting on similar events in the future...

yup...de z4 was totally de drivers fault..
me was on de x1..last car
even out from de stadium..he was like a mad man
trying hard to impress his "mom" i guess..per wat de instructor said

basically..it was at those diamond flyover...red light...
once green trying to drift i guess..too much initial D
oversteer...den another oversteer...den kerb liao..
literally lifted...

i'm on the sunday slot! who's the idiot that crashed the z435is on saturday? Now no chance to drive it..grrrr

I saw even many fellas without knowing how to release parking brake on the cars...some dudes mentality when it comes to free fuckin lunch..hope BMW (M) wont blame the instructors for this and retrieve this kind of free event in future...f^%kin tossers!!

Top Bottom