BMW Grand TT - Concourse Competition Rules and Regulations

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALBundy

Founding Member
This event is open to all BMW Enthusiasts Categories are:1. Best Classic2. Best Modern3. Best Modded1. Best Classic- cars below Year of 1992 production.- cars to be of original factory condition (as much possible) without modifications of such as engine, interiors.- Prizes for First 3 placing.2. Best Modern- cars post (above) year of 1993 production.- cars to be AS of original condition without engine/interior/exterior modifications.- Prizes for Top 3 placing.3. Best Modded- open to any year or model make. - open for any models which have modifications to engine/interior/exterior .- must have BMW engine/interior/exterior parts/accessories (means no jap engines under the HOOD!! :) )- Prizes for Top 3 placing.Rules and Regulations 1. The contest is opened to owners of a valid BMW model2. Owners are responsible for their cars during the event, the Club will not be responsible for loss and damages.3. Owners to be present during the event for the Judges to view the vehicle.4. Decision of the Judges is final.5. Stickers of sponsors will be stuck on the cars during the event, cars without the stickers will be disqualified.6. Information for the car, i.e. year of make, type of modifications, info to be printed and placed on the dashboard is allowed though Not compulsory.Agenda and Program1. Participants are to arrive and park their cars from 3.30pm onwards. The gates will be opened from 3.30pm NOT before that. At 4.15pm sharp, the gates will be closed.Therefore be early for the event.2. Kindly adhere to the directions of the concourse marshals and inform them for classification of the event.The Marshals shall point you to your location to park. 3. All participants to fill up the forms submitted by a Coordinator.4. Concourse Event will commence on 4.15pm till 5.00pm.5. Judges will be making their rounds, kindly be around if the need to open your cars for viewing.6. Upon judging is finished, the vehicles are to remain as it was.7. Participants are advised to stay for the Prize Presentation at Ruai at 7.00pm onwards. If the winner is not around, the prize will be given to the next winner. Prizes for this event are sponsored by Hypercoat Sdn. Bhd which is the local distributor of Meguiar Products. Hope to see all of you with your esteemed rides taking part in this competition!!Cheers!:top:

Okay, As what President Albundy announced,

come, lets participate..

A. Best Classic

Name Model/year

B. Best Modern

Name Model/year

C. Best Modded

Name Model/year

Allow me to be the first one. Hehe...

A. Best Classic

Name Model/year

B. Best Modern

Name Model/year
1. Bix / E46 330Ci / 2003

C. Best Modded

Name Model/year

All right Bix...

sure you will be busy preparing your car for the next 2 weeks..

pussy;328277 said:
All right Bix...

sure you will be busy preparing your car for the next 2 weeks..

Hehehe... Absolutely matey!

darn... gotta prep up my E36 then.

Feisaldzul, you are right.... thanks for highlighting. My E36 is not standard at all except for the engine. :D

A. Best Classic

Name Model/year

B. Best Modern

Name Model/year

C. Best Modded

Name Model/year
1. affan66 / E36 325i / 1994 :p

pussy;328267 said:
Okay, As what President Albundy announced,

come, lets participate..

A. Best Classic

Name Model/year

B. Best Modern

Name Model/year

C. Best Modded

Name Model/year

i was looking thru this post and thinkin that something is missing...i thot u were posting to put down yr name in C. Best Modded?

No ICE competition arr?:smokin:

Why only 3 categories? Last Grand TT got more.

Might as well join in....
haha...

A. Best Classic

Name Model/year

B. Best Modern

Name Model/year
2. gcarch/ Z3 2.0L/2000

C. Best Modded

Name Model/year

initialM;328407 said:
No ICE competition arr?:smokin:

Why only 3 categories? Last Grand TT got more.

Last Grand TT, there were no prizes given out, neither was there any proper judging done.

This time around we will have independent judges (none from BMW Club) and attractive prizes to be won.

We would love to have more categories, but given the time limitation (and ICE competition takes quite a bit of time) of this event, we decided that having 3 categories would be the best option.

Sometimes less is more!!:love:

Cheers

Just curious, in the 'best modern' category, if the cars are as of original condition, won't that make all the same models just look...the same?
Curiousity aside, I'm in.

A. Best Classic

Name Model/year

B. Best Modern

Name Model/year

C. Best Modded

Name Model/year
2. Van1ty / E36 M3 3.2 / 1996

Good point raised.

The thing about modern cars is the range is quite wide from 1992 till 2008. While most cars (especially the E60s and E90s) will look very similar, the judges will be looking at the paintwork, cleanliness and etc. A car that is often detailed will surely has the edge.

Cheers

What is the winning criteria?
if someone has a 2008 brand new car where everything is new, bright, etc... surely menang right???

ALBundy;328664 said:
Good point raised.

The thing about modern cars is the range is quite wide from 1992 till 2008. While most cars (especially the E60s and E90s) will look very similar, the judges will be looking at the paintwork, cleanliness and etc. A car that is often detailed will surely has the edge.

Cheers

Alamak...think I'm out. Car got 2 kucing signatures :(

racheltoh;328772 said:
Alamak...think I'm out. Car got 2 kucing signatures :(

No problemo Rach...

Give it a good Mequirs polish & wax!

Sure win one :top:

racheltoh;328771 said:
What is the winning criteria?
if someone has a 2008 brand new car where everything is new, bright, etc... surely menang right???

LOls! I think I'm out too...too many imperfections due to bad respray done by previous owner. :eek:

pussy why yr name it's not there yet? what about u bundy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom