BMW Factory Tour

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wld appreciate if u cld but since u only enjoy yr status quo position ????? wat to do mah sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhssss

Don't feel like getting "married"... once "married" its morally wrong to screw around.. :D

tamade7;282842 said:
No worries anxious bro. BMW will be moving their assembly to Penang. Then you can organize another tour.

If i could come I definitely would. Even it it required me to join as a member, but I just cant rearrage my work at such short notice.

Believe me I would love to go.

Nothwitstanding I am very happy to see that the club has managed to organise this activity.

To all those who have made this event possible, SYABAS.

To the rest of u guys, dont miss this golden opportunity!

Factory visit has been postponed to end February by the management bcos too near too CNY which happens to be a busy time.

Hopefully this postponement will entice more forumers to join as official members. :top:

Yes bro very much agree with you. After this than we go thailand BMW plant in Rayong since my friend is the assembly manager there.

wow tats great RB..................will tis plan entice more to join as OFFICIAL MEMBER ?

COME ON GUYS SIGN UP AS OFFICIAL MEMBER ..........DON'T WAIT

YEAH!!!!

join and can go tour to see the Rayong chicken.....

hahahahahahah

May I know what the new date for the Shah Alam visit will be.

This would enable me to make arrangements to come down for the tour(any more places ) and finally sign up as a member to end this blue and black debate.

Hopefully then my suggestions will be considered more openly.

KUDOS thank god anxious if uve decided to end the DEBATE of black turn blue film eh blue karer name yeah

Believe me I would like to be a member of the club.

However todate I have not been convinced to do so.

The affairs of the club seem to be shrouded with so much secrecy that it makes my very spectical.

Honestly I feel that things have got to change b4 the club can attract more members.

There has to be more transparency.

Pls take my critism constuctively.

You could probably start by making the AGM minutes available to the public.

How the club is run is a very important criteria in whether or not someone is interested in joining the club.

Of course you could say ".....its my club and I'll run it as I please and if you are not interested you can go fly kites."

Of course such an [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]attitude[/COLOR][/COLOR] will curtail the growth of the club and it will always remain the "private property" of a few rather than represent BMW owners in Msia.

I will certainly join the club when I am satisfied that the club truly represents BMW owners in Msia. Then I'll be proud to associate myself with the club.

Until then I'll continue to strive for change from outside.

Why bother you may ask?

Well you see this is because this is the only Official BMW Club In Malaysia. I feel that that tag creates a responsibilty.

As I have said b4 its better to have one strong BMW community in Malaysia rather than many smaller private concerns.

Hopefully we see some positive change and maturity in 2008.

Have a great 2008! Cheeers!

This was what you posted few week back. You realy want to join BMWCM . I thought this club very teruk and don fit your level of standard why the sudden change la bro. So all it take to change your mind was the plant visit la. That was easy.

What I wanted was activities befitting of an Official BMW Club.

The Factory Tour which I mooted for a long time ago is one such event.

And yes I dont mind burning RM300 if it allows me to visit the BMW Factory in Shah Alam.

Unless the committee decides that I am not welcomed as an Official Member.

It doesnt mean I have changed my views as how the club should be run.

It baffles me how u welcome with open arms someone who obviously wants to promote his forex and other business via the club but shut out people who hv a genuine interest in BMWs.

A clear example is all the guys that formed the Bimmers club. I have met Lionel and purchased my arnmrest from him and he seems to be a very decent chap.

So are a few other forumers that hv migrated to the other forums.

Why do I stay and remain a pain in ur backsides u may ask. Its simple..u r the only Official BMW club in Msia and only u can get things like this factory visit done.

Being an official club allows u to get things done easier.

I also believe that there should be one strong club representing all BMW owners in Msia.

In short I still not satisfied with how the club is run and yes I only wanted to join so I can go for the tour since u hv not opened the tour to all forumers.

In fact this whole factory tour thing has been so hush hush and would not have come out in the open but for my freind alerting me about this.

I do not deny ur prerogative to only allow official members to go, but why the secrecy.

Isnt this an ideal oppurtunity to promote the club?

Do u hv the best interest of the club in mind or that of a select few individuals?

So, Mr President, may I know whether there are any more places available for the factory visit and if so when is it scheduled?

Thank you.

anxious

tentatively its going to be end February, most probably on the 27 or 28th but have yet to get confirmation from AB, dont worry we will keep you updated, whatever the case we will be more than glad to reserve you a space if time permits you to join this tour.

XXX;285524 said:
anxious

tentatively its going to be end February, most probably on the 27 or 28th but have yet to get confirmation from AB, dont worry we will keep you updated, whatever the case we will be more than glad to reserve you a space if time permits you to join this tour.

That is very much appreciated. TQ

What ever that makes you happy. May be you are the only BMW guy that has genuine intrest, the wrest of us what la?

Top Bottom