BMW Factory Tour

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Now before this topic hibernates for the next 6 months, whats the plan?

Is a BMW factory visit to Shah Alam feasible?

If not what about BMW factory visit in Thailand?

These would be the more affordable options.

As for the Munich factory, it may not be feasible yet.

So how about it guys?

Why dont you get in touch with BMW Malaysia. I am sre they can work out something.

Of course such an event would be official members only.

Wouldnt that help your membership drive?

Please take my suggestions positively.

Cheers

FYI WE have spoken to BMW Malaysia and they say its a wee bit difficult as the plant does not belong to them...but we are still trying. So stay tuned.

So I understand that the club has managed finally to secure the Factory Tour in Shah Alam next Thursday(24.1.2008).

The committee should be complemented for managing to get the tour approved.

These are the kind of events that would encourage more forumers to sign up as naturally only an official club can secure permission to visit the factory.

Have a great time and do post pictures of ur visit for the rest of us.

HUh??

anxious bro, u not going meh? How u get to know ah? Got spy inside ah? wow!..

Forumer please pay RM300 1st.. :D (RM150 for registration + RM150 annual fee), then they'll see if got space for u or not.. :D

anxious;282566 said:
So I understand that the club has managed finally to secure the Factory Tour in Shah Alam next Thursday(24.1.2008).

The committee should be complemented for managing to get the tour approved.

These are the kind of events that would encourage more forumers to sign up as naturally only an official club can secure permission to visit the factory.

Have a great time and do post pictures of ur visit for the rest of us.

Yes, it confirmed that the Factory Tour in Shah Alam have been tentatively set on 24th Jan. Vacancy is still available for the Tour.. So hurry up..

astroboy;282579 said:
Forumer please pay RM300 1st.. :D (RM150 for registration + RM150 annual fee), then they'll see if got space for u or not.. :D

Still got vacancy lah... but don't wait too long...

:love:

Really don't understand why the club does not use this opportunity to recruit more paid members, unless the tour has already filled up (spouse and kids also bring), or the Club has enough paid members.

If anxious didn't bring this up, we really won't know what has happened and yet forumers will still be asking, "why sign up?".. "why sign up?" and they will only hear "sign up first la!".. "sign up first la!"..

Little tinny wee bit of disappointment on the way the club is run..

I will continue to play my guli..

Astro, jangan marah..

Come join us and we play marbles inside lah..

Yes, the factory visit is a good incentive to recruit members.

I okay wan.... I do not represent the black ID community but many black tag members watching in silent and keep it to themselves. They sure no syiok one..

Hopefully, I think too much la.

I might be wrong by if I'm the committee that's out to recruit, I will make use of this golden opportunity to scoop as many RM300 as possible, rather than keep it to ourselves...

Dunno what other soups are boiling in your kitchen but if you decide to keep it among yourselves, its fine with me but it's not good and not healthy for the club in the long run..

Even if u get to recruit 5 new official members just because of this sweetener, I say its a great achievement!

Can share with us how many more free spots u all have for the tour? (U don't have to answer if u don't feel like answering..) I understand.

astroboy;282572 said:
HUh??

anxious bro, u not going meh? How u get to know ah? Got spy inside ah? wow!..

Not spy-lah, just very dear freinds.

Honestly, I would love to go.( and sign up as a member to enable me to go.)

However being in Penang and the visit being on a week day and the short notice period makes it a bit difficult . Anyway kudos for pulling it off.

I do agree that this would hv been a great opportunity to recruit members but unfortunaterly the club decided to keep this matter only to its members.

Well next time , maybe.

I hope that those who can go dont miss the opportunity to go.

astroboy;282609 said:
Even if u get to recruit 5 new official members just because of this sweetener, I say its a great achievement!

Can share with us how many more free spots u all have for the tour? (U don't have to answer if u don't feel like answering..) I understand.

Let just says that if the above 5 person join NOW, they can still make it for the tour. :rock:

Thanks! Jarance.. I take it as room for 5 more!..

So hurry! for those who intend to sign up as official member, please exploit this golden opportunity. Really worth it!

U go Disney also not cheap la, just treat the RM300 as visit our version of "Disney" and I'm sure, u will enjoy it more than seeing Mickey & Donald running around.. :D

:top: Good job! Thumbs up for the committee!! :rock:

FYI astroboy this visit no spouse, no kids only members only..as the space is quite limited we wanted to give the official members the priority to sign up first, the announcement was officially put up only 2days ago...on Monday we will put it in the open forum and open it up to the Forumers....but with Terms and conditionslah...and that is to sign up as member.

Understood SIR! miss timing has caused the miss understanding! I come in peace :rock:

Roger and Out....to Aman Suria.. minum! :D

Astroboy, sign up as an official member & i'll see you there...

What are you waiting for?

No worries anxious bro. BMW will be moving their assembly to Penang. Then you can organize another tour.

Top Bottom