BMW F1 Party and Activites-F1 Sepang

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

aaron

Club Guest
Hi all,F1 fever again...congrats to Kimi for a great win and a good showing by BMW Heifeld.I am asking the committee if there will be any parties again like last year's.If anyone has info pls post here...

hey Aaron..

sure got one.. why should they miss us..

pssstt.. you better come...

pussy;201448 said:
hey Aaron..

sure got one.. why should they miss us..

pssstt.. you better come...

how do you know got party ...... you the orgyniser ke ? or you simpan the ticket for yourself ?

sithwarrior;201432 said:
very Sick Bro.... Because XXX make me sakit 2 weeks ago... still recovering

whaaaa ..... now with XXX pulak ....... I thought XXX only doing sideways and straightsways .... now backways pulak ..... hhehehehehe

sithwarrior;201432 said:
very Sick Bro.... Because XXX make me sakit 2 weeks ago... still recovering

Bro, your avatar is showing XXX's hand? No wonder you are sick for 2 weeks lah, man he really dug in...............the guy is sick to the core :p

yeah the BMW parties are cool. I really enjoyed the evening where I got the autograph of the legenday Hans Stuck!

JYazid;201451 said:
how do you know got party ...... you the orgyniser ke ? or you simpan the ticket for yourself ?

yazid..

i know i got one, you dun know none...
is it for orgy, you sure know one..
ticket, i tot you know who got one..

heheheh:)

woi cipek...whats with XXX going sideways and backways....!!!????

There will be a party....it will be bigger than last year......and YES we are invited......stay tuned as we will announce when and where to collect these invites!

I dont want to stir any S&it but isnt this an excellent time to "collect" the subscription dues???Sorry, but i for one havent paid as yet.

hahahaa...good idea aaron...so in order to get this passes which is definetely worth more than the membership fees...u guys know what to do lah....wakakakkaa

Good.. i think its fair. However, how much is it now...has it been reduced.??

with this passes its going to increase...muahahahhaha

aaron;201511 said:
I dont want to stir any S&it but isnt this an excellent time to "collect" the subscription dues???Sorry, but i for one havent paid as yet.

Saya setuju 165%. Good sugestion Aaron ....

It should be one of the previlages of becoming BMW Club member. Otherwise its going to be like last year, people will claim as member to collect the ticket but never turn-up or support any club events.

hidup yazid!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehe

bro kev hope i wont be left out ya , tq in advance

I think that Aaron has hit the nail on the head this time........siapa bayar, dia dapat.....good concept! So committee.... how?

tats the whole idea kev........so tat's some of the previliges tat we can enjoy as the club member........u pay u enjoy but when can start paying ya?

Bailey;202640 said:
tats the whole idea kev........so tat's some of the previliges tat we can enjoy as the club member........u pay u enjoy but when can start paying ya?

Bro...itu kena tanya kat 'depa'...........:rolleyes:

Top Bottom