BMW E90 320d M sport right hand side is lower

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
yup. still the same. which really annoys me. not because of the tilt, but the fact that bmw claims the 46 especially to be the most balance car in terms o f weight distribution. if its all balance.. it should tilt isnt it.. beats the enginner out of me.

its all the same from my first 32, 34, 38, 39 till today's F30

Wuk51;840662 said:
Let say u re changing absober and spring. Will it be the same?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

alantiong;843552 said:
yup. still the same. which really annoys me. not because of the tilt, but the fact that bmw claims the 46 especially to be the most balance car in terms o f weight distribution. if its all balance.. it should tilt isnt it.. beats the enginner out of me.

Did BMW say the weight balance is all round? Ada ker? Do enlighten me. Maybe you can sue them for misrepresentation if they said that.

alantiong;843552 said:

Did BMW say the weight balance is all round? Ada ker? Do enlighten me. Maybe you can sue them for misrepresentation if they said that. I guess it's really annoying since when we drive it through our streets daily you can feel the imbalance and that the car does not corner properly huh? Heck, maybe you should tell BMW off for not realizing if the car was properly balanced the driver sitting on one side will cause an imbalance. Hell, they should make it a mere 2 seater, driver smack in the center and the co driver right behind too.

Then those who are too light or too heavy will complain how annoying the set up is as its not a perfect balance. Great idea huh?

I think because of my weight, I kinda spoiled the whole 50:50 distribution thingy by BMW hahahahahahahahah

tIANcI;843556 said:
Did BMW say the weight balance is all round? Ada ker? Do enlighten me. Maybe you can sue them for misrepresentation if they said that. I guess it's really annoying since when we drive it through our streets daily you can feel the imbalance and that the car does not corner properly huh? Heck, maybe you should tell BMW off for not realizing if the car was properly balanced the driver sitting on one side will cause an imbalance. Hell, they should make it a mere 2 seater, driver smack in the center and the co driver right behind too.

Then those who are too light or too heavy will complain how annoying the set up is as its not a perfect balance. Great idea huh?

Not balance? Kenot be worrr this is BMW we are talking about ... They say its 50:50 weight distribution we should sue them for misrepresentation ...And if its true what should bmw do to address this imbalance?

No wonder lah when I take corners kreta selalu mau buang ... godemittt bmw

Beemer ... I tell you those BMW engineers are totally dumb la. Dunno how to design a car properly. See how their standard spring are total crap, the MSport also not much differenc from stock. Can't even compare with Titan spring which are soooooooo much cheaper.

If it were me, I will ensure that the car is properly balanced when empty. Then there is a series of pulleys that are attached to weights, that will shift accordingly to ensure a perfect balance. Does not matter if got passenger or not or got driver or not. Always the perfect balance.

If you want to get fussy like Alan, I am not surprised he is also going to weigh each tyre when he purchase it so that his car has an almost perfect balance. Of course I am sure he will also weight each rim too la. Not to forget the other little bits like nuts and bolts and tyre air valve etc that goes with it.

If you are a true bimmer fan, you will do all this. I mean why call it the Ultimate Driving Machine if you don't know how to make the car one? If don't know then should not drive a car called UDM ok.

Beemer ... I tell you those BMW engineers are totally dumb la. Dunno how to design a car properly. See how their standard suspension are total crap, the MSport also not much difference from stock. Can't even compare with Titan suspension which are soooooooo much cheaper but better.

If it were me, I will ensure that the car is properly balanced when empty. Then there is a series of pulleys that are attached to weights, that will shift accordingly to ensure a perfect balance. Does not matter if got passenger or not or got driver or not. Always the perfect balance.

If you want to get fussy like Alan, I am not surprised he is also going to weigh each tyre when he purchase it so that his car has an almost perfect balance. Of course I am sure he will also weight each rim too la. Not to forget the other little bits like nuts and bolts and tyre air valve etc that goes with it.

If you are a true bimmer fan, you will do all this. I mean why call it the Ultimate Driving Machine if you don't know how to make the car one? If don't know then should not drive a car called UDM ok.

Beemer, your kereta buang not because of the car hehehehe. Too much karipap and nasi lemak causes it hehehehe

Mavik;843569 said:
Beemer, your kereta buang not because of the car hehehehe. Too much karipap and nasi lemak causes it hehehehe

Beemer should install Titan sussy la ... It will be able to sort out his problems.

Mavik;843569 said:

Kenot be lahh the karipap and nasi lemak helps in lowering the car centre of gravity ... lol :p

tIANcI;843570 said:
Beemer should install Titan sussy la ... It will be able to sort out his problems.

Yes i heard about Titan ... Someone was saying that Titan got R&D and uses CAD in its design and utilises FEA for all it's suspensions. Some say even better than BMW M Division offerings worrrr ... some say best in the world oso

Sure very mahal lah

Beemer ... I do like what I see at Titan. Esp their oil filled shocks of which I think is a great set up for ease of use as a DD car. Its a lot more forgiving than gas filled ones. Less worries about compression killing shocks etc. But to say the BMW stuff is this and that, I dunno la.

Too many fanboys. Running around pushing so hard. Just go Srpang and drive then compare la ... What for talk based on butt feel. Sounds gay la, butt feel.

tIANcI;843582 said:
Beemer ... I do like what I see at Titan. Esp their oil filled shocks of which I think is a great set up for ease of use as a DD car. Its a lot more forgiving than gas filled ones. Less worries about compression killing shocks etc. But to say the BMW stuff is this and that, I dunno la.

Too many fanboys. Running around pushing so hard. Just go Srpang and drive then compare la ... What for talk based on butt feel. Sounds gay la, butt feel.

Ya ka? Maybe i should give titan a visit and see what they can do for my old E36 ... Sometime it's not the shop mostly its the third party that is making a lot of noise.

We shall see

Tianci, y u keep bitching bout Titan?
They owe u money izzit?
Support Malaysia product la pls...
How many company can offer unlimited times of fine tuning their product FOC?

Aku ade bmw lori ko ade?

rattlesnake1982;843736 said:
Tianci, y u keep bitching bout Titan?
They owe u money izzit?
Support Malaysia product la pls...
How many company can offer unlimited times of fine tuning their product FOC?

Aku ade bmw lori ko ade?

Eh ... Since when I bitch about Titan. You ar always cannot comprehend English. I said I like the Titan shocks with its oil filled approach. Please learn to read la. You seem to have that problem.

Funny thing about your comment is that you are a little hypocrite, you bought Ohlins but say support Malaysian made products. Nanti lebam you baru tahu. LOL

rattlesnake1982;843741 said:
I bought ohlins ciplak made Malaysia mah... That's y is so chip...!

Aku ade bmw lori ko ade?

You did not support local product ok. Dun BS here ... Get rid of the Ohlins! Buy Malaysian.
Oh ... Sell the BMW too. LOL

I got a Perodua myvi at home FYI...
U got a malaysian car at home now? Lol
Don't BS I know u don't have...hehe

Y wanna sell my bmw? despite the lorry's inadequacies like running out breath quite quickly, unrefined tetek engine sound, I choose to accept it as it is....it's made to be an all rounder performer DD car, couldn't ask more from it...
But fingers crossed, hope she doesn't whine like......a certain inline 6 I know....hehe....VUuuuuu....

Aku ade bmw lori ko ade?

The other theory is because of the road camber, where roads ( driven on the left ) cambers down to the left.
If the car is levelled, on cambered road, it will swerve to the left and we have to keep correcting the steering to remain straight.
read this somewhere...

Top Bottom