BMW E39 530i M-Sport Individual Aegean Blue Edition 2003

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
haywire;505940 said:
Bro if you havent got the AV adapter I doubt you'll have the sockets.

I've been to the tulip garden the last time I was there, its called Keukenhof about half an hour outside of Amsterdam. Biggest flower garden in the world i think. See here: http://www.keukenhof.nl/ I've driven to Amsterdam from Bristol that time (2006) in my old Rover, but this time taking the flights as I got a small baby (10-12 hour drive to Amsterdam versus over 1 hour in flight - also cheaper by flight) and I've booked this holiday late last year before I bought the E39. If I knew I was gonna buy the car i would probably drive there and enjoyed the driving.

Well i do have the AV channel so there must be something to connect with ... Maybe when you comeback bro you can have a look? :D teh tarik on me hehehe :top:

Regardless have a safe trip ... You can take your bimmer for short run to Calais next time then :D

:vollkommenauf:Don't you just love Pulp Fiction? Hope that's not the reason you go there:vollkommenauf::vollkommenauf::vollkommenauf

e39touring;505946 said:
:vollkommenauf:Don't you just love Pulp Fiction? Hope that's not the reason you go there:vollkommenauf::vollkommenauf::vollkommenauf

One of my favourite movies of all time..hehehe can watch many time also doesn't get bored with it.

B33mEr;505944 said:
Well i do have the AV channel so there must be something to connect with ... Maybe when you comeback bro you can have a look? :D teh tarik on me hehehe :top:

Regardless have a safe trip ... You can take your bimmer for short run to Calais next time then :D

Probably not Calais, but have done Dover-Dunkirk many times. Its cheaper about half price from Dover-Calais crossing yet only about 15km apart. But anyway dun think so as running out of time, going back early August plus got a lot of work to do before going back to Malaysia. Driving up to Scotland though in the end of June, last UK tour before leaving. I've done enough of Europe I think. Balik pegi Thailand and Cambodia pulak hehehehe.

Pixel Repai All OK !

Haha...finally after I've given up...the pixel display is totally ok now. I didn't do anything, just left it the way it was..when I started the car this morning the horizontal lines are still there. But after driving a while they're gone and its perfect now. I guess some of the electronic stuff didnt settle down yet yesterday.

So this is it - the result of my pixel repair (100% successful):

First photo - how it originally was

Second photo - how it was yesterday with annoying horizontal lines

Third photo - pixel all ok after driving a bit this morning

4461457499_02cd48f50e_o.jpg

Just realised temperature falling down..hahahah

This is the crap British spring...supposed to be warm and shiny but is still wet and cloudy all the times..

B33mEr;505944 said:

Bro..do you have GPS navigation in your car? (ori BMW) If so is it Mk3 or Mk4, and do you have the DVD map for malaysia? I have been asking around in the forum but nobody seems to answer me yet.

haywire;506226 said:
Bro..do you have GPS navigation in your car? (ori BMW) If so is it Mk3 or Mk4, and do you have the DVD map for malaysia? I have been asking around in the forum but nobody seems to answer me yet.

Mine is the CD version MkII :dong: But there's a couple of peeps that i know that are running a Mk3 nav system and might be able to help you out. I'll hook you up once you're in M'sia bro.

Wonder when will my display be looking that clear. Good job haywire:top:

haywire;506073 said:
Haha...finally after I've given up...the pixel display is totally ok now. I didn't do anything, just left it the way it was..when I started the car this morning the horizontal lines are still there. But after driving a while they're gone and its perfect now. I guess some of the electronic stuff didnt settle down yet yesterday.

So this is it - the result of my pixel repair (100% successful):

First photo - how it originally was

Second photo - how it was yesterday with annoying horizontal lines

Third photo - pixel all ok after driving a bit this morning

4461457499_02cd48f50e_o.jpg

B33mEr;506350 said:
Mine is the CD version MkII :dong: But there's a couple of peeps that i know that are running a Mk3 nav system and might be able to help you out. I'll hook you up once you're in M'sia bro.

Ok thanks but mine is a DVD based MkIV..dunno if anyone have this. Not sure if you can just copy the data on the CD to a DVD? I doubt it'll work but probably give it a try anyway if theres no other way.

[
4418694548_c58d7e2c52_b.jpg

Original M-Sport steering wheel

4417927533_d96ca60123_b.jpg

Newly installed SMG steering retrofit - paddles fully working - 3 colour stitching

dear brothers,

any idea that where i can get a good condition for the airbag that fits the steering in the attached photo in Selangor/Penang area ?

million thanks:)

dear brothers,

any idea that where i can get a good condition for the airbag that fits the steering in the attached photo in Selangor/Penang area ?

million thanks:)

Sudah kena racun ka? haha

I'm not the one to answer this...no knowledge of malaysian market. Everything comes from eBay in the UK.

Any other brothers can help?

kokwei9035;503322 said:
hi haywire,

just email the seller and awaiting the reply.i requested for the whole set(steering wheel; airbag and paddle shift harness kit) and hopefully get the response.

what state r u from?me from Penang...

Bro kokwei,

So have you bought that SMG steering from him yet? Have it arrived? Kena tax ka?

Thinking about floormats now...the current one in my car is grey carpet which gets really dirty however careful u tried to keep it clean...probably still ok in UK but in Malaysia...grey carpet? I dont think so. All those mud and taik lembu I'm gonna step into before getting into the car...

Thought about buying original BMW rubber mats..but there are 2 choices to buy..either of these two:

This

SFPLImage71354.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

or this

Rubber%20Mat%20Frnt%20Pass%20E39.JPG

Rubber%20Mat%20Rear%20Drvr%20Above%20E39.JPG

Rubber%20Mat%20Depth%20E39.JPG

What do you guys think? Which one?

I dont really like the common coiled rubber mat common in Malaysia...

taik lembu? which part of the Malaysia you will be based at?
Dog and cat poo maybe la.... but taik lembu?

I'd go with the first option... nice pattern

neohkw;506933 said:
Hi Bro,

You are getting the mod bug as well eh?? ;)

Cheers!
Neoh

haha bro, the mod bug is out now...can't "tahan" with the M steering(tri color stiching)/paddle shift:listen::listen: really kena racun liao...modify bit by bit....after the steering/M peddel, then let me see what i can go further...:stupid:

affan66;506970 said:
taik lembu? which part of the Malaysia you will be based at?
Dog and cat poo maybe la.... but taik lembu?

I'd go with the first option... nice pattern

My kampung is in Sik, Kedah (my grandparents). The house is at the end of the mini tar (jalan kampung about 2.5m wide), about 2km from the main trunk road. Lots of cows lepak on the road all the time.

Now you made me think if I really wanna drive that car back to kampung.

Memang lupa daratan :listen:

haywire;506938 said:
Bro kokwei,

So have you bought that SMG steering from him yet? Have it arrived? Kena tax ka?

haywire,

already contacted the fellow and i will order the steering with paddle shift after i got the compatible used airbag for the steering...for the tax/duty matter, that shouldn't be a problem as my profession is total logistic provider/also custom formality solution as i am sorting the way out...

Bro Kok Wei,

I also wannt get the M steering and paddle shifts!!! Wanna drive down KL to find us both new steerings?? :)

Also, did you also find out how much does the floor mats cost? Can you help to order 1 set for me if interested?

Cheers,
Neoh

Top Bottom