BMW E39 530i M-Sport Individual Aegean Blue Edition 2003

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hye haywire.sorry to bother you.i am planning to bring 1995 e36 325i.from your first page post every year depreciation 10%.that means for this 1995 car no import tax at all?? can you give me the rough figure of total cost including tax in RM.thanks

kitt;524543 said:
hye haywire.sorry to bother you.i am planning to bring 1995 e36 325i.from your first page post every year depreciation 10%.that means for this 1995 car no import tax at all?? can you give me the rough figure of total cost including tax in RM.thanks

Hi Bro, 10% yearly not from original price, but every year that passes. For example RM10k car, after 6 years got 60% depreciation, RM4k left. One more year 10%, RM3600 left. one more year, 10%, RM3240 left.

http://www.floristhut.com/taxkastam2.htm

I'm no customs officer, so I'm in no place to give you import tax quotation. But roughly I would say (my own estimation) RM15-20k in import tax only. There's also jpj fee, puspakom fee...

This thread so senyap for some time dy....any updates ka bro? The last was your attempt to pasang leves camela...got pix? :wink:

haha..busy packing la bro...gotta clear the house soon. My wife wont let me get near the car to play with it before we packed most of our stuff..will try to finish the job on Thursday when she's not home hehe

Driving up to Scotland and round the north of UK on the 25th until the 30th of June. Car will be in container on the 8th of July. Due to arrive in Malaysia sometime in August.

And the the headache starts with the AP, Kastam, JPJ, Puspakom..etc...

ha ha ...ok noted :) Have heaps of fun driving up North in your Msport! & wish you luck in your shipping!

haywire;533124 said:
Driving up to Scotland and round the north of UK on the 25th until the 30th of June. Car will be in container on the 8th of July. Due to arrive in Malaysia sometime in August.

Enjoy Scotland..it's a beautiful beautiful place.I was in Perth(Macbeth country) for a year,loved everything about it.

supergripen;533224 said:
Enjoy Scotland..it's a beautiful beautiful place.I was in Perth(Macbeth country) for a year,loved everything about it.

I've been to Scotland before in 2004, went to Glasgow and Edinburgh but that was by plane. This time I'm driving up.

Any chance you doing aircraft maintenance or some sort similar? Coz I heard Perth is another place Malaysians do that course instead of Bristol

haywire;533296 said:
I've been to Scotland before in 2004, went to Glasgow and Edinburgh but that was by plane. This time I'm driving up.

Any chance you doing aircraft maintenance or some sort similar? Coz I heard Perth is another place Malaysians do that course instead of Bristol

Boeing driver:wink:

Was there in 1992.You must know the place then.. Perth Aerodrome,AST Limited.Love the Scots..especially the girls hehe.My adopted country.

haywire;533124 said:
haha..busy packing la bro...gotta clear the house soon. My wife wont let me get near the car to play with it before we packed most of our stuff..will try to finish the job on Thursday when she's not home hehe

And the the headache starts with the AP, Kastam, JPJ, Puspakom..etc...

haywire,

long time no talking to u...enjoy the modification and the feel so good, change gear in split second, enjoy every moment with it, thanks. welcome back to Malaysia on August and see u then.

supergripen;533380 said:
Boeing driver:wink:

Was there in 1992.You must know the place then.. Perth Aerodrome,AST Limited.Love the Scots..especially the girls hehe.My adopted country.

I thought so. Something to do with aircraft :cool:

kokwei9035;533391 said:
haywire,

long time no talking to u...enjoy the modification and the feel so good, change gear in split second, enjoy every moment with it, thanks. welcome back to Malaysia on August and see u then.

Oh you got it done in the end? Worth every penny isnt it?

kokwei9035;533815 said:
yes, it worth every $, feel good, handling good, everything also good... thanks bro.

What is the secret between haywire and u? :rolleyes:

bmw7833;533822 said:
What is the secret between haywire and u? :rolleyes:

Simple! One poisoned the other of the paddle-shift steering wheel and the other got bitten so bad that he got one for himself too and the poison or should i say pleasure ran so deep that he's feeling the all so good factor about the modification.

Got it? :cool:

Sorry to imform you bro that only max 4500k for HIDs in Malaysia man... Anything higher JPJ will put a foot in... Nice car man... Good luck on your taxes... (Bloody Gov slaughtering us citizens...Port Klang import tax revenue for 2009 was slightly over 10 billion)

attenbrough;533939 said:
Sorry to imform you bro that only max 4500k for HIDs in Malaysia man... Anything higher JPJ will put a foot in... Nice car man... Good luck on your taxes... (Bloody Gov slaughtering us citizens...Port Klang import tax revenue for 2009 was slightly over 10 billion)

Whats the power of my HIDs then? These are original BMW Xenon headlamps..

Top Bottom