BMW E39 530i M-Sport Individual Aegean Blue Edition 2003

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
harbhajan;803412 said:
any chance to get mine done tq

To do the angel eyes during day?

That is a feature of the Intravee unit, can only be used with ori headunit bro, and yours have been changed to aftermarket so cannot.

I have the intravee unit, with mk4 nav. but that option doesn't appear in my control window, i have even updated to the latest firmware

dangeralone;806032 said:
I have the intravee unit, with mk4 nav. but that option doesn't appear in my control window, i have even updated to the latest firmware

When did you updated the firmware? Can you post your firmware version here for me to cross check?

Anyway did you know that the founder/developer/owner of the Intravee, Simon has died? So now the Intravee site is totally down and died with him. The Intravee was mostly a one man show with a few others helping him along the way to test the product and firmware. Luckily RichardP from BMW5 forums UK have some backups and able to continue updating the firmware as required.

haywire;805506 said:
To do the angel eyes during day?

That is a feature of the Intravee unit, can only be used with ori headunit bro, and yours have been changed to aftermarket so cannot.
that means i have to go bck to ori,or look for euro spec unit,

haywire;806067 said:
When did you updated the firmware? Can you post your firmware version here for me to cross check?

Anyway did you know that the founder/developer/owner of the Intravee, Simon has died? So now the Intravee site is totally down and died with him. The Intravee was mostly a one man show with a few others helping him along the way to test the product and firmware. Luckily RichardP from BMW5 forums UK have some backups and able to continue updating the firmware as required.

I know, how sad, major heart attack. i got the email from Richard as well. i have to confirm the firmware from the car, but the one i have is what richard posted lately through bmw5.co.uk http://forum.bmw5.co.uk/topic/75485-the-intravee-thread/

been a very long time since owner/thread starter updated his thread……….ooooooo bang Haywire….!!

- - - Updated - - -

been a very long time since owner/thread starter updated his thread……….ooooooo bang Haywire….!!

Hehe house renovation this year, bajet kaput so not much updates other than normal maintenance.

On another note, my insurance cover reminder has just come up and it still offers 55% NCD despite what happened last year!

haywire;855014 said:
Hehe house renovation this year, bajet kaput so not much updates other than normal maintenance.

On another note, my insurance cover reminder has just come up and it still offers 55% NCD despite what happened last year!
why so bro? i thought the ncd will restart at 0% after claiming. untung baq ang.

- - - Updated - - -

haywire;855014 said:

why so bro? i thought the ncd will restart at 0% after claiming. untung baq ang.

No idea. When i renewed last year immediately after the accident (road tax expires while car was in repair workshop) i paid with 55% NCD also, was told by the repair workshop that maybe the insurer did not update their system yet and i surely will pay full this year. I guess maybe they didnt put it in records after all....

could it be because you/your insurer claimed from the other person/car insurer, instead of your own?

I know a case where by my neighbor kiss another car rear bumper.. In police report my neighbor admit he was wrong and kene saman... but a week later got info from insurance company, the front car driver got blame because no license.. all the claim goes to front car.

Dunno, maybe?

But I also got a saman with a big chop 'MENYEBABKAN KEMALANGAN' with description Cuai Mengawal Pergerakan Kenderaan.

Long time no update laa from Haywire, wondering what he has done to his car. Update laa sikit thread hang ni bro.

Oiii haahahaahaha...not much has been done to the car la. Dents here and there, desperately needs a new paintwork again.

Hehe somebody hit my back during a car pile up on LDP last week...tukau bumper lak

Top Bottom