BMW E39 530i M-Sport Individual Aegean Blue Edition 2003

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Sorry to note the accident on your car...good thing is you are okie to refresh your ride to either its original or better than original...thats the spirit...:)

haywire;782843 said:
He he didn't even wait for the insurance claim approval, just went.on with the repairs while the claim is still processing. Most other workshop would just wait and let the car collect dust. Unfortunately he only does Etiqa claims though.

I will change my insurance to ETIQA next year

Etiqa so far my preferred insurance. Last year alone had 3 free car carrier service from them. Other insurance i had last time was only once per year free.
Also windscreen claim dont need to go special panel shop. Others require you to go panel to replace windscreen. You can also claim for your tint with Etiqa.

Deng, blessing in disguise bro. In a way, you gonna convert alot of UDM owners to Etiqa. ;)

haywire;782909 said:
Maybe I should quit my job and start selling insurance :p

Why not bro? My guess is the folks in here would be queuing up to you...... hehehe....

sorry to see what happened bro. long time no login so no idea what's happening inside here. lol.

i like etiqa insurance also. my last car each year with etiqa. but my e39 currently with kurnia. by default i have to use kurnia for the 1st year as instructed by the bank. the main reson why i like etiqa is because of the instalment facility that it offers if you have maybank credit card. for poor guy like me one year of roadtax + insurance split into 12x instalment is always better than a once off payment. hehe.

dont forget to ask for bills from workshop. i saw my workshop bill when i claimed last time price is like 3x to 4x higher than normal outside price.

Car is finally out from the workshop

It took some time to get the whole car painted, what with the raining season and all.

8236975056_b582c04cc6_c.jpg

8235908643_cdd99801e7_c.jpg

8236136811_545acb1cf4_c.jpg

8237201226_30e5e4a7ce_c.jpg

8237205676_f26611da2d_c.jpg

New adjuster, LED rings and polished headlights. The angel eyes are coded to be turned on automatically as DRLs (daytime driving lights)

8237207818_a97f60ea61_c.jpg

I am undecided about the lips. Should the tips remain silverish or repainted to black?

The car is actually only 90% ready. There were some imperfection in the paintwork since I rushed the workshop to get the car out for the Annual Dinner, and there were a few items pending.

It will go back to the workshop next week for a couple of day for rectifying the remaining items.

New KUMHO ECSTA SPT KU31 265/35/18 for the rears. Hopefully these tyres would last me for a while since the treadwear are 320.

8235907991_c18c0c65bb_c.jpg

Chun bro :top: Silverish looks better i think (dark grey pun not bad).. Klw black nampak tenggelam sket bibir negro tu.. rugi beli :24:

I asked for dark silver, but that colour come out. I'll have a think this week whether to have it repainted to a darker shade of silver.

Haywire,

From the pixs, paint work looks nicely done up. The silver front lip actually distorted/mismatched the frontage of your car. How did you do the" The angel eyes are coded to be turned on automatically as DRLs (daytime driving lights) "?

Hi bro Herbert,

Still undecided about the lips colour.

To code the angel eyes as DRLs, connect to PA Soft 1.4, go to LCM Light Coding, on the far right, check the 'Daytime Running Light Danish'

Click Write and it should be done.

haywire;787935 said:
Hi bro Herbert,

Still undecided about the lips colour.

To code the angel eyes as DRLs, connect to PA Soft 1.4, go to LCM Light Coding, on the far right, check the 'Daytime Running Light Danish'

Bro, can the same coding be done to E46 as well using PA soft?

Not sure, never tried myself.

If you have the scanner you can try yourself.

haywire;787935 said:
Hi bro Herbert,

Did the above according to your instructions above but angel eyes DRLs not lighted up.

Try the other options on there, the first time I did it also didnt light up. Try the Daytime driving light US1 & US2 and then go back to Danish. Maybe different LCM version does different things.

Top Bottom