BMW E39 530i M-Sport Individual Aegean Blue Edition 2003

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
haywire;768371 said:
Yeah register myeg.com, go into PDRM, put in your IC no and fire away.

Just checked with pdrm, no summons yet for me....phheeewww

Phew so far takde, but my sis check thru her fon... ada satu speeding. During fasting month when had TT kat batu caves with Mthusiast ppl... hehehe. balik rempit and stopped by the police....

Please remember to check both your OLD and NEW IC numbers. Make sure both are clean.
When I recently check on my OLD IC number, I found a couple of offences dated 2010.

haywire;768137 said:
Click on PDRM, put in your IC number, and you get this page if you have any offences:

7918653994_6d8259400c_c.jpg
bro why your final amount is more expensive than the original one? mine is the other way around. so far i have collected none for e39. but my honda got la for last year.they caught my face damn clear. haha.

some of the photos have details at the bottom some are not. like my photo, there's no details. wonder why.

The original amount is offer for us to pay within 15 days, after the period, we need to pay more for rm300.

huskar3399;768543 said:
bro why your final amount is more expensive than the original one? mine is the other way around. so far i have collected none for e39. but my honda got la for last year.they caught my face damn clear. haha.

some of the photos have details at the bottom some are not. like my photo, there's no details. wonder why.

"With effect from 1st March 2011, the compound rate will be based on the principle "The more you delay, the more you pay".
Compound rates will increase based on the enforcement date."

The original amount is low, if you didn't pay within the specified timeframe then the compound amount increases.

so we need a group of payer and a BIG CABLE from the PDRM site :).

No need cable, go to a police station and ask for discount la.

This is what I get last time I settled some samans:

RM300 -> RM150

RM150 -> RM90

Cannot say here which balai la..hehe

YaZmEeN;768750 said:

Nice to see the price is still holding up. I bought mine for £5300 in early 2010.

That one is a 530d though, different from mine. Its a diesel and the interior is a normal grey leather. Mine is the lighter Light Silvergrey leathers.

This is exactly like mine =)

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/bmw/e39-5-series-96-04/bmw-5-series-530i-aegean-edition/691641

great download hood until after I go back. From the research that I have done I am expecting to pay not more than RM40k for the import tax after appeals possibly as low as low 30k but you never know. We'll see hoe it goes once I bring the car back.

Top Bottom