BMW E39 530i M-Sport Individual Aegean Blue Edition 2003

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
anaksarawak;765285 said:
I was charged RM200 for that job for my E36, 4 years ago and RM60 for GT1 scan after O2 sensor is replaced. Not sure about today? Hey how much the blue box set cost?

If you buy the toolset and DIY, the RM200 gets you to keep the tools hehe.

Bro huskar3399, the CEL came back on same as yours, I guess we have the same fault now. More troubleshooting later.

Bro anaksiam01, my wife decided to leave at 4am tomorrow morning to try avoid traffic. Will be in BP tomorrow. Was warned by the wife to not have too many BMW TTs or otherwise tido luar hahahahaha.

Looks like TT for teh tarik became TT for tentu tutup PINTU. hik hik hik anyways, bro never mind Hariraya is especially for family gathering so Happy Hari Raya Iadilfitrie to all of the BMW club forummers.

Kahkah.....set masa lah, if not it should last till sembanyang raya pulak.....

Professional Photographer Photos

Just got a copy of professional photographer photos for my car....myeg just uploaded these to their website as far as I know. It wasn't there the last time I checked. Just old ones, no new ones for this raya though......yet....hehe.

I saw a penguin near Ayer Keroh when I came back from Batu Pahat on 29/08/2012...luckily there was a slow car in front of me that time so I was only doing 120kmh when I saw the guy. Don't think I kena that one.

Enjoy these for now...

7918463332_0c8ee77f5c_z.jpg

BENTONG 03-06-2011 09:27am

7918463632_808158740e_z.jpg

KAJANG(H/LANGAT) 12-06-2011 13:56pm

7918464120_c8c5682ac9_z.jpg

BENTONG 22-01-2012 11:56am

Hmm...where do myeg upload the pictures of old offences? I don't see any options after clicking on PDRM.

seewai;768136 said:
Hmm...where do myeg upload the pictures of old offences? I don't see any options after clicking on PDRM.

Click on PDRM, put in your IC number, and you get this page if you have any offences:

7918653994_6d8259400c_c.jpg

Click the camera icon on the right of the table.

[NOTE] The 'traffic obstruction' was for parking on the side of the road near my office in Bukit Damansara. Damn police, I wasn't blocking anyone at the time. Got like 30 DBKL summons as well. Now finally got my own basement parking pass so not collecting parking summons anymore.

I personally like the #2 photo, looks so cool and can see my face hahaha.

I was only caught doing 119kmh at the time, the speed limit was 90kmh on that Bangi stretch. How to do 90 on a 3 lane highway??

Mase ko nak bayar saman nnt, kau cakap je yg krete blakang tu saye kenal...kehkehkehekh

hahaha u all like to take photoshoot ka. This photographer veli expensive wor rm300 per shot kakaka

initialM;768208 said:
hahaha u all like to take photoshoot ka. This photographer veli expensive wor rm300 per shot kakaka

Expensive lor...he has to stay in the longkang waiting for the shot. See the Bentong pictures.

hehehh..this is mine one, siap with convoy sticker. Speed limit: 60km/h???

viewPhoto-1.jpg

Bro you blanked the letters on your number plate but forgot to blank out the one on the bottom bro.

haywire;768265 said:
Bro you blanked the letters on your number plate but forgot to blank out the one on the bottom bro.

Actually already updated the link but photobucket take time to erase the old one and replace with the new one..never mind la for now until it get replace.

Top Bottom