BMW E39 530i M-Sport Individual Aegean Blue Edition 2003

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
haywire;661802 said:
Windscreen water jet tube that I changed at Happy Motors in February didnt last long, was all brittle and broken off. Changed new pipe again, looks like same material but in black at Optimum too. Hope this new one lasts.

Old one 6 months after installation:

6021497734_105f46c761_z.jpg

Hope this new one doesnt break off so soon.

This windscreen washer changed at Optimum only lasted me 6 months. Now cracking already and my windscreen washer does not work anymore. Pull the lever and the water just run onto my valve cover under the hood.

Probably need to change to ori BMW windscreen hose now as replacements only lasted 6 months and I have already done it twice within a year.

Replace the windscreen water hose with original hose for RM138 (complete set). Original windscreen water pump RM52.00.

herbert;713248 said:
Replace the windscreen water hose with original hose for RM138 (complete set). Original windscreen water pump RM52.00.

My car comes with Intensive Cleaning system, there's extra hose so would be bit more expensive. My washer pump is still OK no need to change.

though i didnt change any windscreen water jet hose but i did change my audi dipstick (original) sometime back. Need to change coz the previous cracked.

even though new & original, it seems to be not as lasting as original.

i deduce it could be the high temperature from engine bay & our weather that doesn't help much from daily driving. Hence it cracked easily etc.

along the dipstick it also has some similar materials (like dipstick housing) like your water het hose. Whole thing just cracked previously

Just for sharing.

Nice ride bro!Look 100% exactly like my old beemer,same colour when i first bought it!except for the steering,interior trim and headunit!others all same,nice ride!

Yesterday afternoon went to Bomin for a regular oil change. Nothing unusual about that.

This morning on the way to work, bloody bleed screw gave out. The Check Coolant Level message appears. Checked the engine bay and the bleed screw close to the expansion tank was broken in two parts. Okay no problemo, since I have a spare bleed screw and water in the car from past experience. Bleed the radiator, changed the screw, and drove off.

5 minutes later the Check Coolant Level appears again. The other bloody bleed screw gave out!! Both screws were just changed in August.

Now waiting at the side of the road while a Bomin despatch come to my rescue with extra bleed screws. Ordered 4 this time, two to use and two for spare.

Cant believe it takes two occasions for me to actually learn.

Is there any disadvantages of using brass bleed screws? Will it de-thread the expansion tank/thermostat housing plastic threads?

haywire;719177 said:
Yesterday afternoon went to Bomin for a regular oil change. Nothing unusual about that.

This morning on the way to work, bloody bleed screw gave out. The Check Coolant Level message appears. Checked the engine bay and the bleed screw close to the expansion tank was broken in two parts. Okay no problemo, since I have a spare bleed screw and water in the car from past experience. Bleed the radiator, changed the screw, and drove off.

5 minutes later the Check Coolant Level appears again. The other bloody bleed screw gave out!! Both screws were just changed in August.

Now waiting at the side of the road while a Bomin despatch come to my rescue with extra bleed screws. Ordered 4 this time, two to use and two for spare.

Cant believe it takes two occasions for me to actually learn.

Wow, from what you are facing. i think i also need to keep 2 pcs of the bleed screw in my car. up to now i only spare 1 pc of ignition coil and 1 set of jump start cable. now need to spare another parts.

This is interesting. I spare a bleed screw and the scanner. I even have the brand new fuel pump with my car..lol..

bmw7833;719214 said:
This is interesting. I spare a bleed screw and the scanner. I even have the brand new fuel pump with my car..lol..

As time goes by more and more spares will be kept in your car...later on can also open spare parts shop for e39.

Don't forget to spare 1 Oil pressure sensor too. Bought new at AB segambut for rm29 only. Local punya rm24 better dont use it.. I have change twice in a week. 1 kena still in KL but 2nd outstation nangis ooo.. mana mau cari....must top up engine oil 1L from seremban to cheras

This morning.

What you get for running too much camber. A lot of threads left but wire threads showing from the inside. Damn twice in a week.

6799233116_fb1120dd90_z.jpg

haywire;719782 said:
This morning.

What you get for running too much camber. A lot of threads left but wire threads showing from the inside. Damn twice in a week.

6799233116_fb1120dd90_z.jpg

Found your solution ady?

I also kena with this problem...2 spanking new tires gone in a month due to excessive rear camber........

bazet;727583 said:
I also kena with this problem...2 spanking new tires gone in a month due to excessive rear camber........

Wow thats worse than mine, at least mine lasted 6 months

Wow, I've never seen this colour on an E39! Very nice, but I think I still prefer Le Mans Blue on the M5.

Top Bottom