BMW E39 530i M-Sport Individual Aegean Blue Edition 2003

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wah lau....
when wor?
malu lar.....
with all the SIFU's exotically modified rides, i feel small la....

huskar3399;735660 said:
does the CEL come out?

No text warning, no 'Check Engine' caption, only the orange engine icon came up. That was supposed to warn that something in the engine is not right and affecting emission. EU regulation.

bmw7833;735635 said:
Bro, yours the best so far i seen in Kinta Valley la..:top:

I agree. Kayzhen911's is one of the best looking and well taken care E39 in Ipoh. Some say Batam too, He he

haywire;735674 said:
No text warning, no 'Check Engine' caption, only the orange engine icon came up. That was supposed to warn that something in the engine is not right and affecting emission. EU regulation.

Have you managed to get the problem solved already? Apa cerita?

OT: My fogs are working now but the HL adjuster not functioning. I verified the connection it should be tight enough.

seewai;735861 said:
Have you managed to get the problem solved already? Apa cerita?

OT: My fogs are working now but the HL adjuster not functioning. I verified the connection it should be tight enough.

Only going to check tomorrow as today was quite busy. Will update later.

julianpang;735989 said:
Haywire today busy with wife's car.

Nice meeting you today, I was eyeing your refurbished Style 32 before you arrived. Nice colour, hope you get used to it soon.

Yeah a lot of things needed to rectify on the old Kenari. Unexpectedly broke my wallet hehe.

On another note, this morning before servicing my wife's car I swapped the ignition coil from the cylinder thats misfiring. Sure enough the misfiring transferred to the cylinder that the coil was swapped to.

Called Bav Auto and was told the Bosch coil is RM90 each. Went there and was told its actually RM82. Only bought one due to broke with the wife's car maintenance hehe, but will change the other 5 soon. I looked at the condition of the others and they doesn't look too promising, some plastic surfaces are flaky and are the original ones (BMW Bremi) that came out from the factory in 2003. Might as well change all later as its cheap enough.

Came back home, swapped it with the faulty coil, cleared the errors and sure enough the engine is running smooth again.

So today the BMW maintenance is cheaper than the Kenari. How about that?

Lucky you. My damage today was $600 inclusive of painting 4 rims and repair 2 bent rims.

But it's all worth. I asked 5 people inclusive you and all said this new hyper silver is better than my previous ordinary silver.

haywire;736078 said:
Nice meeting you today, I was eyeing your refurbished Style 32 before you arrived. Nice colour, hope you get used to it soon.

Yeah a lot of things needed to rectify on the old Kenari. Unexpectedly broke my wallet hehe.

On another note, this morning before servicing my wife's car I swapped the ignition coil from the cylinder thats misfiring. Sure enough the misfiring transferred to the cylinder that the coil was swapped to.

Called Bav Auto and was told the Bosch coil is RM90 each. Went there and was told its actually RM82. Only bought one due to broke with the wife's car maintenance hehe, but will change the other 5 soon. I looked at the condition of the others and it doesn't look too they promising, some plastic surfaces are flaky and are the original ones (BMW Bremi) that came out from the factory in 2003. Might as well change all later as its cheap enough.

Came back home, swapped it with the faulty coil, cleared the errors and sure enough the engine is running smooth again.

So today the BMW maintenance is cheaper than the Kenari. How about that?
u mean both bosch and bremi can fit into the m54? i went to BA and was told that my m54b25 can only be fitted by bremi not bosch. and the bremi coil cost me rm100/pc. if i knew earlier i would of course opt for the cheaper one ie bosch.

the price is without the suppressor, only the coil itself right?

huskar3399;736235 said:
u mean both bosch and bremi can fit into the m54? i went to BA and was told that my m54b25 can only be fitted by bremi not bosch. and the bremi coil cost me rm100/pc. if i knew earlier i would of course opt for the cheaper one ie bosch.

the price is without the suppressor, only the coil itself right?

The Bosch coil is running fine in my car now. Not a problem with fitting either.

Not sure what do you mean by suppressor? What I bought was the coil with the locking mechanism on top. Mine doesn't have screws.

Wah damn cheap la the ignition coil,

Lim,

I think coil for M52 & M54 is not the same. and M54 is cheaper than M52 hehehe

initialM;736271 said:
Wah damn cheap la the ignition coil,

Lim,

I think coil for M52 & M54 is not the same. and M54 is cheaper than M52 hehehe

Yah kah? Ohh sorry sorry, i thought the structure all the same. :p

bmw7833;736371 said:
Yah kah? Ohh sorry sorry, i thought the structure all the same. :p

Mine looked like these:

139.png

ariff habshi;736533 said:
Nice meeting u today bro...
n ur ride's awesome!!

Nice meeting u too. Bila nak mod bro? ;p

Join us for next E39 meeting..can racun kaw kaw punya...

haywire;736243 said:
The Bosch coil is running fine in my car now. Not a problem with fitting either.

Not sure what do you mean by suppressor? What I bought was the coil with the locking mechanism on top. Mine doesn't have screws.
suppressor i mean the item no 2 as bmw7833 pic above

Bro Haywire, thank you very much to you and bro Yazmeen for helping me to fix the new xenon last weekend, Aziz and I had a good time. If you happened to balik kampung just give me or CK aka JFT 63 a call and we will go for TT together.

anaksiam01;752348 said:
Bro Haywire, thank you very much to you and bro Yazmeen for helping me to fix the new xenon last weekend, Aziz and I had a good time. If you happened to balik kampung just give me or CK aka JFT 63 a call and we will go for TT together.

No probs bro, not me who install it was mostly Yazmeen. I only kepoh at the side only hehe.

Next time to BP maybe raya la....this time turn for raya in Johor.

Top Bottom