BMW E39 530i M-Sport Individual Aegean Blue Edition 2003

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
He should paint in the oven for panel painting...thats for sure or else dun pay any money...hehe

haywire;628755 said:
Deii Rm2800 he quoted my only for exterior only la for the E39. E38 bigger car, and you did inside/outside somemore so more expensive la.

Anyway, did he actually use the car oven to properly dry the paint? I didnt think so when I painted my car last time.

wah..a shop in subang quote me RM2800 for e60 (change color)..int&ext..:top:

Hmm...I think I have to leave it a while...need to do some servicing first...changing gaskets and vanos seal as next service coming up...tyres needed changing too these rear 265/35/18 sure cost money.

Btw I cleaned the white streaked paint on the sides with some petrol, its not that noticeable so much now but the dent is still there. Bro Yasmeen suggested changing the front wing instead of ketuk as it wont get original shape back. How much is front driver fender from the chop shop?

kayzhen911;629297 said:
bro, wat tyres u intend to get?
must be pretty pricey.
ur MPars 19"?

Currently both rears are Continental CSC3's. Intending to get the same ones second hand, no money and new ones are RM1200 each I'm told for 265/35/18.

kayzhen911;629297 said:
bro, wat tyres u intend to get?
must be pretty pricey.
ur MPars 19"?

Bro my car came out of the factory with that rim la.

Personal scepticism aside,

It's difficult to sway people's thoughts unless they have tried it out for themselves.

Everyone has their own mindset.

If you prefer the comfort and reliability of a new set of tyres, then by all means go ahead.

But of course, rationally speaking, tyres aren't cheap, but they're an essential purchase to ensure our ride is always in tip-top shape, both in the dry and wet.

With our crazy weather, I would definitely love to have the safety of a set of wheels which can safely carry me thru the rain and not aquaplane so much even at low speeds. :)

i suppose we hv to watch out for the expiry date huh?
our forumers seem pretty happy with the deal they got fr TTH.
im sure the record speaks for themselves....
for 265/35/18 , wat u reckon the price would be?
200?

haywire;629199 said:
Hmm...I think I have to leave it a while...need to do some servicing first...changing gaskets and vanos seal as next service coming up...tyres needed changing too these rear 265/35/18 sure cost money.

Btw I cleaned the white streaked paint on the sides with some petrol, its not that noticeable so much now but the dent is still there. Bro Yasmeen suggested changing the front wing instead of ketuk as it wont get original shape back. How much is front driver fender from the chop shop?

The fender will cost u RM250 each, got a set, haven't remove from the car..better get that one, no dent at all..

kayzhen911;629319 said:
i suppose we hv to watch out for the expiry date huh?
our forumers seem pretty happy with the deal they got fr TTH.
im sure the record speaks for themselves....
for 265/35/18 , wat u reckon the price would be?
200?

just called them its 250 but only have 1 unit at the moment. I need 2. better find before june, when the used tyres are banned from import.

To be frankly, i have 2 pcs of 265/35/18 for sale, thread 85% above, year 2010 tyres.

Top Bottom