BMW E39 530i M-Sport Individual Aegean Blue Edition 2003

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Sorry to hear about the misfortune bro ... Hope the car will be back to it's pristine condition soon.

haywire;621294 said:
Memang sakit la bro...sakit hati sakit mata sakit kepala sakit bank balance.

Memang pun sakit bro, nasib banyak lagi balance pound stering kat dlm bank kan he..he..

Hallamak.. mmg jenis terasa sampai hulu hati ni bro klw kene.. haduih:banghead:... Kna pulak nak hujung bulan.. Such a perfect timing!

Feel sorry for u la bro.. Hope to see it shining back soon....

Fireuz;621306 said:
Hallamak.. mmg jenis terasa sampai hulu hati ni bro klw kene.. haduih:banghead:... Kna pulak nak hujung bulan.. Such a perfect timing!

Feel sorry for u la bro.. Hope to see it shining back soon....

Mmg pun bro..anyway thanks, dah dpt dah replacement CD tu today. Much appreciated.

Waduh kok jadi begini wak? Sabo je la. Lucky not major. Hell to the one who did this & ran away.

Sorry to see this..hopefully Ah Keong can give some discounts for u :)

YaZmEeN;621846 said:
Sorry to see this..hopefully Ah Keong can give some discounts for u :)

I don't think it's the money that hurts, it's the sight of the car that hurts, so long if it's not been repair and restore to it's former glory.

badrul880;621885 said:
Bro since the whole side will have to be painted, why not consider going for the whole car.

Yes, a one whole car paint job, looks fresh, feel fresh, smell fresh...hehe

kadir_rashid;628740 said:
Shit!!!! I paid RM 4500 for my paint work. In side and out side paint job

U are driving BIG car, so labor is different..:4:

bmw7833;628741 said:
U are driving BIG car, so labor is different..:4:

Maybe la bro... The thought of calling Ah Keong to F**K him ran across my mind very briefly just now. hehehehehehe
Bro, got any update software on the hooligan or not?

kadir_rashid;628740 said:
Shit!!!! I paid RM 4500 for my paint work. In side and out side paint job

Deii Rm2800 he quoted my only for exterior only la for the E39. E38 bigger car, and you did inside/outside somemore so more expensive la.

Anyway, did he actually use the car oven to properly dry the paint? I didnt think so when I painted my car last time.

Bro ... feel sorry to see ur car in that condition . Bet you will make it well soon . BTW , i painted my e39 ( silver ) for only 2k at kajang . Satisfied.

Maybe ur paint is rare type and expensive.

Top Bottom