BMW E39 530i M-Sport Individual Aegean Blue Edition 2003

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bumper + bonnet + 2 side mirrors + roof = RM950

And few other bits...scratches here and there..also my A pillar (stone chip). These are not counted in the price.

And then to my surprise they also painted both my fenders FOC...perhaps got extra paint..hehe

Bro haywire, it is perfecto....nice body touch up and m-para wheels as well..

YaZmEeN;600708 said:
Wah, u get better deal than me lah :D

Did I? Dunno, maybe my luck, but I find Ah Meng (the older guy) gave a lower price than Ah Keong. Price of the rest given by Ah Meng was RM600, but price for the roof alone was RM350 given by Ah Keong. Full body paint price by Ah Meng was RM2500 compared to RM2800 by Ah Keong.

nice paint workmanship and pricing are cheap also,i miss the blue color on my ride...but is time to make my car look younger and sportier...

azizulaziz78;600781 said:
nice paint workmanship and pricing are cheap also,i miss the blue color on my ride...but is time to make my car look younger and sportier...

Quite confident with the shop, lotsa Porche Cayenne, BMWs and Mercs in the shop. Some car importer use them for recon the paint job.

hakim_radzuan;601211 said:
where did u send ur car bro? looks good

CS Paintwork Sdn Bhd
4, Jalan TSB 6, Taman Perindustrian Sungai Buloh, near Kota Damansara.

Look for Jalan TSB 6 should see it on Google Maps.

haywire;600780 said:
Did I? Dunno, maybe my luck, but I find Ah Meng (the older guy) gave a lower price than Ah Keong. Price of the rest given by Ah Meng was RM600, but price for the roof alone was RM350 given by Ah Keong. Full body paint price by Ah Meng was RM2500 compared to RM2800 by Ah Keong.

No idea why..so far i just deal with ah keong..he's da bossz

BMWCar March 2010

No update for a while, nothing much happening lately just had an oil change and replace fan belt and power steering hoses.

Bought a backcopy of BMWCar Magazine March 2010 edition from UK, which featured the E39 Aegean Edition. Just arrived yesterday in the post.

Thanks to bro Eggie for the heads up. Feeling special already hehe :4:

5432503329_4ef49daa0c_b.jpg

5432503331_74b836a539_b.jpg

5432503339_af138491e4_b.jpg

5432503341_69ba013c26_b.jpg

5432503349_80017397b8_b.jpg

5432503353_6fab1e471e_b.jpg

Note that the Aegean Edition featured in this issue is the 530d Aegean Edition, which had a different grey leather while the petrol version like mine had the light silver grey (whitish blue tint) leathers.

You're always welcome Haywire! Can read that article time and again. Ah, the joys of getting mags and back issues on the cheap here... :top: Too bad very rare to get articles on the E32. :4:

paultantk;605443 said:
There's also an electronic iPad/iPhone version of BMW Car now.

Yup.

Somehow, the oldie in me prefers the hardcopy version which I can hold in my hands rather than the paperless version. :4:

I got a nice stack of BMWCar and TotalBMW magazines in my house...collected them while in the UK. Autocar too.

Always nice to keep hardcopy for my pleasure reading while free.

This new one is definitely worth to have and keep since it featured my car.

haywire;605468 said:
I got a nice stack of BMWCar and TotalBMW magazines in my house...collected them while in the UK. Autocar too.

Always nice to keep hardcopy for my pleasure reading while free.

This new one is definitely worth to have and keep since it featured my car.

Haha, same here bro. Somehow, although TBMW is thinner, I find that the articles and cars covered there are more interesting to read.

Of course, BMWCar does have some awesome articles, like the Aegean ones, the What's In Your Garage [WIYG] feature, and the pretty in-depth staff cars feature. :top:

I believe we must exchange/borrow certain mags one day... :4: just kidding!

Gotta pay CS paintwork another visit

Been a while since I updated this thread and I have some bad news....

My beloved car was hit by a bus! (I suspect by the looks of it).

Parked near PWTC last weekend to attend some function during the day...came back to the car, got in and drove off without noticing anything. Upon parking somewhere else, folded my mirrors like I normally do and noticed there are some scratches on it, looked closely, and then only I looked down the car and saw the extensive damage to the side of the car!! Damn, must've hit by a bus, looking at the height of the scratches that reached the side mirrors. The right fender and the side mirror was just newly painted on my recent visit to CS paintwork in Kota Damansara not too long ago. Photo of the damage:

5567146486_43a53abf0b_b.jpg

5567146492_6e3c8175e3_b.jpg

5567146494_58c51c0ee3_b.jpg

5566595745_7988fb2a2c_b.jpg

5566595753_3b434ecb6a_b.jpg

5566595761_09ba3c7457_b.jpg

5566595767_f4dddf4afc_b.jpg

The extent of the damage was from the rear door behind the driver up to the front fender. This affected the rear door, driver door, fender and the side mirror. Rear door was not too bad, but from the photo you can see a straight line of scratch + dent from the rear door to the front. I might need to paint the rear bumper as well, there are some imperfection in the corners. My wife scratched one corner while trying to park too.

I hit a cat on the way back from the Subang TT the night before, and it ticked in my heart that it was bad luck. Turns out it was bad luck after all :2:

I guess its not too bad relatively to normal accidents out there, but still this have to be fixed properly and quickly, breaks my heart upon seeing it and got a major headache straight away. Damn.

Sorry to hear about that bro. Huge ouch man.

Hope the car will be rectified soon.

Top Bottom