BMW E39 530i M-Sport Individual Aegean Blue Edition 2003

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I think the "Camera Alert" option will only come out when you have the TV module in the system, I don't have one in mine. Anyway, thanks for that and will try to have look at it once come back from Vietnam..

Fireuz;585375 said:
I think the "Camera Alert" option will only come out when you have the TV module in the system, I don't have one in mine. Anyway, thanks for that and will try to have look at it once come back from Vietnam..

it doesnt have anything to do with the tv module, but i guess it has something to do with the software version. in the UK the camera alert function is to turn on the speed camera location alert which is built in the map as POIs. so when you turn the camera alert on you'll turn on the POIs too.

haywire;585377 said:
it doesnt have anything to do with the tv module, but i guess it has something to do with the software version. in the UK the camera alert function is to turn on the speed camera location alert which is built in the map as POIs. so when you turn the camera alert on you'll turn on the POIs too.

Oh ok.. Clear now.. I will try to research in deep about the software upgrading for MK3. Will update it on thread once done. Thanks bro

My car hit 200,000km yesterday, so officially now an old junk.

Stopped at the side of the road to take a photo of the historic day.

5214576542_5465f822a7.jpg

yes, can see you stop at side of the road by your signal indicator.. :hahaha:

Eggie86;585585 said:
Awesome achievement mate! 200K Kms. :top:

Haha but most of the mileage is not done by me. I've only done the last 15,000km in about 5 months (the rest of the time the car is in the container and at the port)

Damn the aluminium M pedal that I bought does NOT fit. It is general knowledge that E39s used the longer acceleration pedal so I bought that one, but for some reason the pedal in my car is the short one. Also the footrest is too big for my car.

So its going in the classifieds soon. Need to buy a new set for RM300.

sewell;586504 said:
can i only buy your foot rest pedal?

I think I'd prefer not to split but we'll see the responses when I list it in the Classifieds.

New plate number installed, replacing the temporary number I put up when I picked the car at the port. Singapore style pressed metal number plate with BMWCM plate holder. Loving the clean and clear look!

RM80 only for the plate (front and back), from a guy on Mudah.com.

5248381720_fbdbdd49d1.jpg

5248366898_14a285bd53.jpg

haywire;588682 said:
New plate number installed, replacing the temporary number I put up when I picked the car at the port. Singapore style pressed metal number plate with BMWCM plate holder. Loving the clean and clear look!

RM80 only for the plate (front and back), from a guy on Mudah.com.

5248381720_fbdbdd49d1.jpg

5248366898_14a285bd53.jpg

Wow, nice and shiny. :top:

Wahhhhh ... so shiny have to wear sun glasses!!!! ... hehehehehehehe :D

Car looking fabulous bro :top:

nice... hope to see your ultimate driving machine around here soon! me/my dad/my mom will be in our black E46 Ci.

B33mEr;588771 said:
Wahhhhh ... so shiny have to wear sun glasses!!!! ... hehehehehehehe :D

Car looking fabulous bro :top:

Not shining la..car was in the rain, and the petrol forecourt lights were so bright thats all. the front bonnet needs repainting some time really soon

Top Bottom