BMW E39 530i M-Sport Individual Aegean Blue Edition 2003

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ay39;579279 said:
Bolih mah, bila datang tt, tampar badge 530, bila balik JB, tampar balik 528. Who can tell the difference, especially your rims on your 528 similar to mine. Hehe, Cheers bro

I rather tampal itu siput than rebadge to 530 mah

initialM;579269 said:
other E39 model tak boleh join ka?

Of course can lah. Was just keen to compare my local AB model with Japan spec (harbajhan) and UK spec (Haywire). E39 tt would be a real blast.

Realred78;579295 said:
Of course can lah. Was just keen to compare my local AB model with Japan spec (harbajhan) and UK spec (Haywire). E39 tt would be a real blast.

Too bad I'm too far. Yup would be nice to have all E39 TT. Mine is an old 528 CBU imported by AB UK spec year 1997.

if the time is right of course I can come for an E39 TT. Would be good to exchange experiences. Any suggestion?

I second the idea for e39 tt's...
of course, others can join too, who knows, want to survey the market for e39 ke..

Can a non official member join the tt as well? hehehe...but i first thing, i need to get my car repaired up 1st..cheers:)

Realred78;579295 said:

Wah...like that i also like to invite my neighbor and his e39 530i Msport AUSTRALIA SPEC!!! :D....

BY FAR this is the MOST COMPLETE FULLY FACTORY SPECCED UP E39 530i Msport i've ever seen...not to mention the ONE & ONLY AUSTRALIA SPEC HERE...

just to share a some insights on the specs:

1) Original Msport 530i
2) Sunroof
3) Sat-Nav Computer
4) DSP
5) Electric Msport Seats
6) Heated, Memory, Auto-Dimming & Auto Fold Wing Mirrors
7) Grey Interior
8) Electric Telescopic Steering Wheel
9) Some Gorgeous BBS 18" Wheels

Realred78;579295 said:

I think its a bit misleading calling it a UK spec. In UK when you buy a car you start from basic, i.e the car. then you add anything extra you want (sunroof, electric seats, DSP, harman kardon speakers, sat nav, etc)

There is no high line or baseline, but there is SE or M-sport etc and you can add stuff to it when you order the car. Just tick the boxes. More boxes that you tick means the more you pay. Meaning to say that very rarely you will find same cars with exactly similar specifications.

So when's the TT? :D

bimmerholic;579483 said:
Wah...like that i also like to invite my neighbor and his e39 530i Msport AUSTRALIA SPEC!!! :D....

BY FAR this is the MOST COMPLETE FULLY FACTORY SPECCED UP E39 530i Msport i've ever seen...not to mention the ONE & ONLY AUSTRALIA SPEC HERE...

just to share a some insights on the specs:

1) Original Msport 530i
2) Sunroof
3) Sat-Nav Computer
4) DSP
5) Electric Msport Seats
6) Heated, Memory, Auto-Dimming & Auto Fold Wing Mirrors
7) Grey Interior
8) Electric Telescopic Steering Wheel
9) Some Gorgeous BBS 18" Wheels

Surely it has more features than mine, but I doubt that BBS is original spec?

haywire;579749 said:
Surely it has more features than mine, but I doubt that BBS is original spec?

Gerald 5;579756 said:
If the BBS is style 42, then it is possible that it is ori spec
http://felgenkatalog.auto-treff.com/

Yupp...style 42 it is! Funny thing is, he has Style 33 (untouched) in his spare wheel well. Absolutely untouched brand spankin new with the tire...super shinny & clean!

bimmerholic;579784 said:
Yupp...style 42 it is! Funny thing is, he has Style 33 (untouched) in his spare wheel well. Absolutely untouched brand spankin new with the tire...super shinny & clean!

Then, he or the previous aussie onwer might have changed it. Mine are style 42 and the spare is also the same and untouched too. Unfortunately it is the non stragged 17' X 8'.
It will be great if the E39s can meet and compare note.

isnt style 42 is for e46? never seen one factory fitted to an e39. i guess those aussies want to be different than everybody else.

normally in the uk 530 sports are either fitted with style 37 (m-pars) or style 66.

Gerald 5;579796 said:
Then, he or the previous aussie onwer might have changed it. Mine are style 42 and the spare is also the same and untouched too. Unfortunately it is the non stragged 17' X 8'.

He's on the 18"s staggy! Sweeeeeeeeeeet! :D

Gerald 5;579796 said:

my m-pars spare tyre was sold off by the previous owner. now there is a style 48 wheel in the boot

haywire;579748 said:
I think its a bit misleading calling it a UK spec. In UK when you buy a car you start from basic, i.e the car. then you add anything extra you want (sunroof, electric seats, DSP, harman kardon speakers, sat nav, etc)

There is no high line or baseline, but there is SE or M-sport etc and you can add stuff to it when you order the car. Just tick the boxes. More boxes that you tick means the more you pay. Meaning to say that very rarely you will find same cars with exactly similar specifications.

So when's the TT? :D

how bout this friday,after that wont b around 4 2weeks,

Top Bottom