BMW E39 530i M-Sport Individual Aegean Blue Edition 2003

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hello haywire,i am newbie in the forum.....OMG...i "tertarik" of your thread title"Aegean edition".....hehe.....btw,i read through the article about this Aegean & Champagne special edition on March 2010 BMWCAR magazine:love:..... e39 is really a fantastic machine......furthermore this is a special limited edition at the final production of the batch.....huh.....Congrats on your rare and special beast.....hope can see the car in real flesh.....reckon yours should be the 1 and only unit in Malaysia:top:

I really like the champagne edition interior, when I redo my interior leather I might do a replica.

paultantk;578417 said:
I really like the champagne edition interior, when I redo my interior leather I might do a replica.

I looked at a few Champagne II units when I was looking for my car, but decided that I liked blue E39 more and went for the Aegean Edition. Champagne II Edition are all black with champagne (cream) interior. Mine is Aegean Blue exterior with ivory white interior.

Champagne Edition are 2001, Champagne II are 2002/2003. Aegean Edition are 2003 (only 150 units made)

Few issues with the car currently:

1. Bloody port workers stole my car jack. When I took the car at the port I noticed that the winged screw that held the jack in its place in the boot was out of its place, but didnt think much of it and thought that I've removed it myself. Got home and found out that I didnt take the jack out from the car with the other items. The car seat that was in the car was also missing. Luckily I took out everything else, such as the tools from the back and the torch from the glovebox.

2. My CD Changer is faulty and showing No Disc. it was playing fine before rhe shipment. Thought it was the CD damaged due to high temperature in the container but it played fine in my computer. Tried opening it last night and cleaning by blowing air through it but is still not detecting the discs. Will do further research to find out whats wrong.

3. Bit of rust on the bonnet need immediate action. Nothing serious but sakit hati la.

4. GPS doesnt work because I dont have Malaysia DVD/CD map yet.

haywire;578456 said:
I looked at a few Champagne II units when I was looking for my car, but decided that I liked blue E39 more and went for the Aegean Edition. Champagne II Edition are all black with champagne (cream) interior. Mine is Aegean Blue exterior with ivory white interior.

Champagne Edition are 2001, Champagne II are 2002/2003. Aegean Edition are 2003 (only 150 units made)

That's the great thing about Europe....you get all these phenomenal editions there where as here we get nothing more than standard ones..or rather just 1 or 2 rare units running around perhaps...

sea moisture from the shipping might have covered and dried up as a layer of fine salt over the cd laser pick up lense. Run a lense cleaner or give the lense alcohol wipe and see if it helps

Welcome back haywire. You should have missed Bristol by now and adjusting the heat after years in the UK.

I was there with my wife (actually my future wife then) in 1992 and we love it there. She stayed at Clifton for 5 yrs (I was in Leeds). Bath was also a nice place to visit. Stonehenge is magnificient. Don't know when can have the chance to go back there. Been to Lake District/Yorkshire as well. Damn beautiful - can make you cry with joy...

Anyway... those aside ... lovely ride bro... believe the one and only here. There is a lot of love in BMWCM and not to mention green with envy (me included) ...kekekeke

All the best adjusting to life and working in Malaysia....:rock:

Hi Haywire,
If you know where to copy the Malaysian/Spore map for your GPS, I can lend u mine to copy cause mine is also a UK530i E39 with GPS installed.

ay39;578593 said:
Hi Haywire,
If you know where to copy the Malaysian/Spore map for your GPS, I can lend u mine to copy cause mine is also a UK530i E39 with GPS installed.

What year is your map? I guess we can try copying it with a normal laptop and burner, assuming that its not copy-protected.

haywire;578723 said:
What year is your map? I guess we can try copying it with a normal laptop and burner, assuming that its not copy-protected.

hope to meet u at tt ,n c u ride

Just found out this morning that when the port thieves stole my baby car seat, they cut off the seat belt that was holding it for easy removal (seat at the back of drivers seat). Then they slipped it back into the hole, thats why i didnt notice earlier.

Very pissed off now. Damn fuckers.

Map should be 2009, I will try to ask a friend to help copy, hopefully its not proctected. If it works, I will give it to you. Just buy teh tarik will do. Give me a couple of days, my friend is out of town.

very nice SMG retrofit you did...
anyone know whether we can do that in malaysia?

yen187;579145 said:
very nice SMG retrofit you did...
anyone know whether we can do that in malaysia?

its easily done, the hard part is finding the smg steering itself

Ooh!! I am excited another E39 530i in the the neighbourhood. I think we should have a 530i tt. Harbajhan, Haywire, Realred78...anyone else what you reckon?

Realred78;579254 said:
Ooh!! I am excited another E39 530i in the the neighbourhood. I think we should have a 530i tt. Harbajhan, Haywire, Realred78...anyone else what you reckon?

ay39 UK specs .........hehe

Realred78;579254 said:

other E39 model tak boleh join ka?

initialM;579269 said:
other E39 model tak boleh join ka?

Bolih mah, bila datang tt, tampar badge 530, bila balik JB, tampar balik 528. Who can tell the difference, especially your rims on your 528 similar to mine. Hehe, Cheers bro

Top Bottom