BMW CLUB Msia TIE-UP with OLD TOWN Kopitiam (Sunway & Pelangi Damansara Outlets)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALBundy

Founding Member
With great pleasure, I would like to announce the tie-up with TWO (2) Old Town Kopitiam Outlets located at Sunway Damansara and Pelangi Damansara. This tie-up willl entitle all BMW CLub Members 10% discount on all F&B items, with immediate effect. Please produce your valid membership card when ordering your food. CheersAlbundy

Good job but I don't see much benefit for outstation member.:love:

Yep! Maybe next President should be from Ampang if not JB.. :p

aiya,should tie up with m'cca also so we can have tt there...

I also do wish we can have tie-ups with all the outlets all over the country.

For Old Town Kopitiam, it is up to the individual franchise holders to approve it.

Cheers

ALBundy;448578 said:
I also do wish we can have tie-ups with all the outlets all over the country.

For Old Town Kopitiam, it is up to the individual franchise holders to approve it.

Cheers

Can Mr President & comm please do the same with Old Town at the New World Park and E-Gate?:top:

dear president,u can try to contact melaka outlet ownner for what i know the ownner own 2 outlet in melaka.1st outlet:dataran pahlawan shopping mall 2nd:malim(newly opened) i think with this tie up it will attract more melaka forumer to joint as a member,i heard a lot of people told me some melaka forumer claim their official member but end up is a forummer.by this tied up maybe will attract them to be a official member.

Viewfinder & Chili,

If I do go up and down to Pg and Melaka, will try to make appointment to see the franchise holder and discuss it with them. It would be good to have a tie-up :)

Cheers

Contact me if you need help to meet franchise holder in JB:love:

ALBundy;448744 said:
Viewfinder & Chili,

If I do go up and down to Pg and Melaka, will try to make appointment to see the franchise holder and discuss it with them. It would be good to have a tie-up :)

Cheers

Mr President...

try make a deal with a.setar OLD TOWN Kopitiam too...
near to us... hehehe
tq

Excellent job, Mr President in securing the tie-up :top:. We really appreciate your investment of time & energy! To other members, I would like to suggest we can help the President, his committee and the Club by offering contacts of similiar tie-ups. I'm sure in our daily life, we will come across some interesting establishments which may be of interest to the Club members so why not give the leads to the Committee. To all outstation members, perhaps you may also try to hook-up some tie-ups and pass the contacts to the President for finalisation.

In a small way, we are all contributing to OUR club, yes?

Good stuff. It'll be exciting to have a couple of official TTs at the Oldtown Kopitiam in Kota Damansara. Plenty of car parks right in front.:top:

Can provide the address for Sunway Damansara and Pelangi Damansra OldTown Kopitiam?
There are plenty outlets and just want to make sure its the right one.

racheltoh;451079 said:
Can provide the address for Sunway Damansara and Pelangi Damansra OldTown Kopitiam?
There are plenty outlets and just want to make sure its the right one.

12A-1, Jalan PJU 5/17, Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya. Tel: 03-6140-9912

G40, Pelangi Astana Persiaran Surian, Pelangi Damansara PJU 6A, 47800 Petaling Jaya. Tel: 03-7727-7726

I got the above from their www.oldtown.com.my website.

Thanks Astro. I didnt know Sunway Damansara=Kota Damasara...that why confuse...

racheltoh;451107 said:
Thanks Astro. I didnt know Sunway Damansara=Kota Damasara...that why confuse...

Yes, I got confuse too in the beginning. I don't think they are the same.. :p

Spaceman;450179 said:
tie up with KFC or McD also...:D

So when will be the Yong Peng Fishball tie-up.. :p Buy 2 balls get one free or something.. :D

Jerman;449619 said:
Excellent job, Mr President in securing the tie-up :top:. We really appreciate your investment of time & energy! To other members, I would like to suggest we can help the President, his committee and the Club by offering contacts of similiar tie-ups. I'm sure in our daily life, we will come across some interesting establishments which may be of interest to the Club members so why not give the leads to the Committee. To all outstation members, perhaps you may also try to hook-up some tie-ups and pass the contacts to the President for finalisation.

In a small way, we are all contributing to OUR club, yes?

Thanks Jerman, you took the words out of my mouth.

Everyone in the club can play a role to enhance the status and number of tie-ups.

In this tie-up, our ex president Daredevil played a pivotal role to introduce the owner to me.:top:

Cheers

nevets request melaka tt change to his client newly opened outlet, maybe i'll try to get the contact & pass it to mr president,but worry they don't want to support cause melaka don't have much member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom