Hard Rock Cafe Special

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks DD for the handling this matter very quickly. I hope Jerman will not merajuk and not coming to Tony Roma's again :) Looking forward to dine there very soon...

By the way, if the same problem occurs again, is there any talian-hayat we can refer to?

No worries bro.

Just in case such an incident occurs again (which I hope not), club members can contact Ms Josephine Wong, the Assistant Marketing Manager of MFM Holdings @ 017 7796188. Be nice. :top:

Daredevil;312434 said:
No worries bro.

Just in case such an incident occurs again (which I hope not), club members can contact Ms Josephine Wong, the Assistant Marketing Manager of MFM Holdings @ 017 7796188. Be nice. :top:

DD,
Thanks for the prompt reply and action. Really appreciate it:top:

Yes, Ms Josephine Wong has responded to me and my case is now closed. Looking forward to dine more in their chain of outlets! Great food!:top:

For other members who may have encountered similiar experience, you could contact Josephine directly.

Josephine Wong
Assistant Marketing Manager
REVENUE VALLEY SDN BHD
E-1-12A, Block E, Jalan PJU1A/3M
Taipan 1, Ara Damansara
47500 Petaling Jaya
Tel : 7842 6188 ext 104
Fax : 7842 6033

josephine_wong@mfmholdings.com

Yes, this discount issue has been solve, I went for lunch earlier and the give me 15% discount without any question.

Yes, this discount issue has been solve, I went for lunch earlier and the give me 15% discount without any question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom