BMW 328i e36 or e46 ???

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hmm....what i think is e46 would be better.although i had a e36 at home but how i still prfer e46 =P

From my experience anyone wanting to get an E36 should get it cash ( u can get a decent 328i for under RM50k now) and have spare money available to sort out the repairs.

If u choose the E46 328i, you should not take a loan for more RM50k @ 5 yrs which @ say 4%pa would work out to about RM1000 pm. That would leave you some spare cash for repairs.

E46 328...need some advice

Hye to all beemers member....i just got E46 328 year 2000....i got a few problems with that car.....1st, It happen to be that sometime when the car wont respond properly when i press the acceleration pedal..it will only respond only when i fully press the pedal...it got some gap in between it....n at the same time the engine oil sign turn on...after a while it gone....is it bcoz of the spark plug...or the power coil or the acceleration pedal sencor.....

I ave change the coil n fuel filter....but it still happen again. Can i just check through computer at the workshop there to indentify the problems......kindly advice me on this matter....

bani_328;249112 said:
Hye to all beemers member....i just got E46 328 year 2000....i got a few problems with that car.....1st, It happen to be that sometime when the car wont respond properly when i press the acceleration pedal..it will only respond only when i fully press the pedal...it got some gap in between it....n at the same time the engine oil sign turn on...after a while it gone....is it bcoz of the spark plug...or the power coil or the acceleration pedal sencor.....

I ave change the coil n fuel filter....but it still happen again. Can i just check through computer at the workshop there to indentify the problems......kindly advice me on this matter....

I had that problem with the engine oil sign too. Turned out to be just the oil level sensor

Top Bottom