Bimmerfest 2009

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
well i suppose that depends on whether the committe has recovered from organizing the previous one..

mizhan;408275 said:
well i suppose that depends on whether the committe has recovered from organizing the previous one..

OIC....baba opinion better this event held every year as a yearly event for all bimmer's in malaysia gathering together...any suggestion from committe??????????????

Committee still have not recover from the Treasure Hunt.

They are also having nightmare from the AGM2009 and

wet dreams from the Club Logo Launch at Souled Out.

But I am sure they will pull thru and will orgynised the BimmerFest 2009.

Stay tuned for the announcement.

jarance;408858 said:
Committee still have not recover from the Treasure Hunt.

They are also having nightmare from the AGM2009 and

wet dreams from the Club Logo Launch at Souled Out.

But I am sure they will pull thru and will orgynised the BimmerFest 2009.

Stay tuned for the announcement.

As already mentioned earlier in my announcement, there will be no Bimmerfest this year. The next committee can organise it in 2010 :)

Cheers

ALBundy;408863 said:
As already mentioned earlier in my announcement, there will be no Bimmerfest this year. The next committee can organise it in 2010 :)

Cheers

Baba can sit down. Question answered. Good Baba....

ALBundy;408863 said:

Cheers

aww sad, was really hoping for one this year since I might not make it to the one in US :(

Hellraiser;408872 said:
Baba can sit down. Question answered. Good Baba....

Very sad to hear that... Hopefully BMWCM as a official club in Malaysia can put in calender that Bimmerfest as an event 'wajib' that must held every year due to our country now have many bmw clubs, community & also have many owners of bmw nowadays that can support this event. For Baba what as last year Bimmerfest done it's can give more positive reaction from all of us.

baba;409047 said:
Very sad to hear that... Hopefully BMWCM as a official club in Malaysia can put in calender that Bimmerfest as an event 'wajib' that must held every year due to our country now have many bmw clubs, community & also have many owners of bmw nowadays that can support this event. For Baba what as last year Bimmerfest done it's can give more positive reaction from all of us.

Yes baba it is sad but it is not easy to do. It need a lot of support from all not only the committee. Why dun you contribute a little to the club by registering as official member. It is easier said than done:love:

baba;409047 said:

i am also very sad that people do not understand the magnitude and effort it takes to organize such an event just because someone here want to have a positive reaction to what i also don't know...

maybe we should also make it 'wajib' for those who propose to also volunteer themselves to organize such an event...don't just talk..anyone can talk!

bottom line is this...you want something...YOU DO IT !

by the way..have you done a proper intro in the newbies thread? please make the first proper introduction before posting this and that...

Dear Members,

At the beginning of this year, the committee met and decided on a list of events to be planned and held for 2009. To add excitement and variety, we collectively decided in organising BMW Club Malaysia's Innuagural Gymkhana instead of The Grand TT aka Bimmerfest for 2009. This will be held sometime in July and initial framework of the event and preparations have already started. To add more colour to our events, we also decided to alternate these 2 events, hence Bimmerfest will be held biennial.

As the success for any event of such a magnitute scale is very dependent on excellent planning and execution, we are also in the hope that members like you all come forward (as you did so proudly during last year's Bimmerfest) to lend a hand. We will be making announcements on further details later on.

For those who dont know what Gymkhana is, here's Wikipedia:

Gymkhana is a type of motorsport practiced in Japan, the United States,the United Kingdom and South Africa . Similar to autocross, Gymkhana courses are often very complex and memorizing the course is a significant part of achieving a fast time. The governing body of Gymkhana in Japan is the Japan Auto Federation, a Japanese division of the FIA.
Gymkhana events are time/speed events events (four our purposes here,) in an automobile. There can be obstacles such as cones, tires, and barrels. The driver is expected to maeuver through the predetermined "track" performing many different driving techniques. What separates gymkhana from your traditional autocross event is that in gymkhana drivers are required to perform reversals, 180 degree spins, 360 degree spins, parking boxes, figure 8s and other advanced skills. Also drifting is encouraged where helpful/necessary. Really though, you can consider any event a Gymkhana which has a starting point, a finish line and some sort of "obstacle" to get through, around, or by, and is timed!

I hope this explains and clears the air about the reason for not having a Bimmerfest this year.

Okow
Committee Member

:70:Hmm...sound like hell when have someone 'fire' baba like that:14:. Don't blame blame in this thread lor... :pcguru:Baba just want to know what baba don't know & if u are clever & know everything just answer baba question lor... :boxing: Baba don't want 'gaduh gaduh' in thread likes other thread before.....hope u'all know what happened.:68: As a official members u must show good atitude & positive thinking,open minded in what question ask by 'orang luar' likes baba that want to know more about this club or whatever they not understand or want to know.:argh: So from that all forumer that still not assingn as a members will be 'teruja' to join as a official members.:dancing2: Common brah..we all gentlemen & proud of our bimmer how can we talk like that can eat ourself. :33:Baba also very sad still have someone like not so 'mesra' in this forum.:12: :76:Must beware of this man lor...aduss :bootyshake::aetsch:
:party::party::party::party::party::party:
:top:Congrats & velen dank to bro okow as a committe come to the front clear all this confusing.:41: So with bro okow explanation now baba know that this year still have Bimmerfest but in different style as instead of The Grand TT & gymkhana. Ok now baba can seat down very well. Fuhhh....:65:

So where the right place The Grand TT aka Bimmerfest for 2009 will be held???

baba;409338 said:
So where the right place The Grand TT aka Bimmerfest for 2009 will be held???
Just for baba.Plz read n understood.We help u already.

BMW CLub Malaysia Schedule of Events for 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greeting to ALL Members,

Listed below is the schedule of events for 2009.

1. Treasure Hunt to Cameron Highlands (28th February 2009)
Fee per car : RM100, Accomodation RM 120/pax twin sharing inclusive of Breakfast
Dinner at Century Pines Resort. More details will be unveiled at the Members'
Meet Up section soon.

2. Tire Factory Visit to Continental Sime Tires (April/May)

3. Inaugural BMW Club Malaysia Car Park Rally/Gymkhana at Bukit Jalil (July 11th)
Let's find out the best driver amongst all of us!!

4. Charity Drive to Ipoh (12th September)
We have visited this home before, and more than 30 cars drove up. As we have all
seen, this home not only needs funds, but some work on its dilapidated condition.
So lets all help to give them a fresh coat of paint!!

5. BMW Club Annual Dinner (November 14th, tentatively)

The Executive Committee hopes ALL Members will continue to support the Club's events and hope to see more of you in the coming events.

Regards,
Albundy
President

Owh..thanks bro suhaimi...now problem settle! :top:
So sorry if someone of u 'termakan cili & terasa pedas':listen:...so beware of your mouth...:puke:we all not so longer living in our world so be remaining' & don't be so rude :motz: in our thread/forum...baba just nk memperingati u all yg termakan cili...:33:appologies from baba....:48: chow:ciao:

TOPIC CLOSED!:dancing2:

Top Bottom