Best Place to get Bliestein Shockie

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

leakwoon

Club Guest
just wondering the best shop to go get the genuine YELLOW or Black Bliestein shockie for E46i heard the yellow is about 2kblack is about 1.4k :nyehehe: i need ur guys input... cheers :D TQ

leakwoon,

yup...the yellows should be 2k flat...if u can get less...better man :D

i bought mine from futurestyle in damansara utama. they will pasang, do alignment and give more discount if you buy the eibach springs from them too..

worth to check it out, they are highly technical as well

Originally posted by kl_mafia@Jun 1 2006, 03:34 PM
i bought mine from futurestyle in damansara utama. they will pasang, do alignment and give more discount if you buy the eibach springs from them too..

i second... :yes:

futurestyle macam a good place

mind to PM me the price if it is not good to disclose here....

Originally posted by leakwoon@Jun 1 2006, 04:15 PM
futurestyle macam a good place

mind to PM me the price if it is not good to disclose here....
RM1.9K.

leakwoon bro ...last week i checked with autofuture in DU, yellow one 1.8k without pasang. Will PM u the contact

Originally posted by leakwoon@Jun 1 2006, 05:10 PM
got liao bro

wahh good price

but pasang black one oki or not?
careful bro leakwoon,

wanted to get that black one today oso from MSpeed...

but ah meng said he changed a few for its client and they all came back complainin after about less than 3 mths..

Problem : faulty shocks!

he con't saying that the black one now comes from as far as from countries from AFRICA......and they r not such good quality!

if got budget, go for the yellow ones!

bro leakwoon,

u sure u want to pasang yellow B8? All your gfs sure complain and you not into performance anyway. Quite stiff.

Originally posted by kl_mafia@Jun 1 2006, 05:04 PM

Dude..thats Auto Future not Future Style.

Future Style renamed Autohous Design. in Glenmarie

Valkryie is rite...yellow rather stiff...im using them :D but nice if u love to "Drive".. :D

Originally posted by chubby@Jun 2 2006, 02:26 AM
Valkryie is rite...yellow rather stiff...im using them :D but nice if u love to "Drive".. :D
But Yellow Bilstein on standard springs still stiff or not? Any experience or comments?

what is the standard shocks and springs on m-sports e46? does anyone know?

Top Bottom