Small Japanese Cars Toyota

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Ever had the sensation that the rear wheels are trying to overtake the front wheels? That's what this car felt like...

Thanks for the ride, Sideways!

There is so much power going to the rear wheels the whole subframe is shaking when you do burnouts!

The yellow bird in action :

dcm-dci-029.jpg

(Photo from MK84)

osf,it was real fun wasnt it?going insanely fast and donuts after donuts and inhaling all the burning rubber fumes and debris is so AWESOME!
cant wait for the next showing of the pocket rocket aka the kookaburra 1.

Originally posted by tyke@Apr 26 2005, 05:35 PM
osf,it was real fun wasnt it?going insanely fast and donuts after donuts and inhaling all the burning rubber fumes and debris is so AWESOME!
cant wait for the next showing of the pocket rocket aka the kookaburra 1.
Next showing will be on Saturday 30 April - hopefully on 15" tyres coz today I just got the hubcentric cones! Will also try to increase the castor angle and see if other areas can be tuned.

Originally posted by naza2@Apr 26 2005, 06:14 PM
hehehe.. me likey the yellow exhaust as well :D
That's not paint....stains from passengers peeing in their pants leaking through to the muffler........

:p

Shah Alam stadium carpark, opp the kart track. It's the beginner's drift clinic. Some guy signed on to drift the Porsche 951, hope he turns up!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha...

i went and see the car yesterday.. its unbelievably easy to get the rear to loose!!! the torque and free-revving are very nice as well. awesome is the word i'm looking for. IMO, its a very good learning car especially to get to know how car behaves and feel during a drift. nice!!!

hahaha... good choice guys. rock on!!

p/s: i'm still smiling.

The Kookaburra One is here to make people enjoy motorsports!

Kooburra Racing Team - motorsports with a smile

Originally posted by naza2@Apr 27 2005, 03:39 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahaha...

i went and see the car yesterday.. its unbelievably easy to get the rear to loose!!! the torque and free-revving are very nice as well. awesome is the word i'm looking for. IMO, its a very good learning car especially to get to know how car behaves and feel during a drift. nice!!!

hahaha... good choice guys. rock on!!

p/s: i'm still smiling.
Can I try arr...... :nyehehe:

i have been in the car with sideways and i have two things to say, it was a great ride and it is insane!!!

where's last weekend Drift Clininc pictures...the small little cili is great..!! :p Fabian even manage to drift the Porcshe :eek:

Top Bottom