BCM's Ultimate E90 Member Registry...pls add yourself

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
David Yong;222010 said:
Finally...... our Mr Schwepps is shouting; "guys.... I got myself an e90 finally" :) Welcome welcome although you are not new to us :) hehehehe....

We wanna pictures, pictures and pictures, review, review and review of the car.

Pictures: Lazy la... :p

Review: Well, it's not really that much different from the 325i in normal driving dynamics. It just has a more luxurious aura both in external looks and internal feel. The M-steering and seats are really the ticket - they're both luxurious and sporty. Of course the i-Drive and Satnav give the big bimmer feel.

Mood: Went for a slow, sonorous drive along the Karak highway at run-in speeds, breathing deeply to taste the new car smell. Exulted in the ka-click of new switches and ka-chunk of new doors. Turned back at Colmar and lunched along the way. A satisfied nap looms in a few minutes. :D

David Yong;222010 said:
Finally...... our Mr Schwepps is shouting; "guys.... I got myself an e90 finally" :) Welcome welcome although you are not new to us :) hehehehe....

We wanna pictures, pictures and pictures, review, review and review of the car.

I think this alone is fit for a next meetup session for a formal welcoming ritual to be done on Schwepps new ride!

Congrats to Schwepps as the wait is finally over :D. A very warm welcome to iBMW to the E9x gang :)

Congrats to Aschmitter and ibmw....our E90 community is growing in leaps and bounds....

iBMW;222105 said:
Hi i'm new here,

Mine also a pre-reg E90 from Sapura Auto..38 km's on the clock.

(do i need to introduce in newbie section? newbie section exist?) :confused:

Great! When did you book your vehicle and have you already taken delivery of it? I was there again this afternoon to arrange all the documentations for the loan and whilst there my sales guy offered me the sports bodykit as an option, but i'm actually more keen in getting the brushed alloy interior trim as i think it compliments the dark-coloured interior better than the poplar trim... Anybody wants to trade? :D

aschmitter...light poplar wood on black is a great combo, I special ordered it on my car and love the contrast! The aluminum trim is sportier though but its more prone to surface scratches and dents as its practically naked. Having said that, I'm getting the aluminum on my next E90.

KL2DC

Thanks for the warm welcome. I really wasn't aware that the brushed alu trims would scratch and damage easily. That said, I do agree that it does create a nice contrast but somehow I still think that the brushed alu inserts would match better with the exterior Titanium silver paint.

iBMW,

Yup thats the offer! Well I still do have time to decide whether to get it or not but I might just use that $$ for a good tint job... Did u manage to get any freebies with your purchase?

Just curious were there a lot of car and color combo choices for the pre-reg new 2005 E90 325i CBU? AB has run out of them and its good to now SA still has them..

E46Fanatic,

I'm not too sure about 2005 units, but they did have 2006 325i's available in monaco blue & in Black that were going for about 20k less from the list price but i am unsure what the interior colors are for the cars they had.

I would think that the best way to find out would be to call Sapura Auto if there are any units left... :)

aschmitter;222438 said:
I really wasn't aware that the brushed alu trims would scratch and damage easily. That said, I do agree that it does create a nice contrast but somehow I still think that the brushed alu inserts would match better with the exterior Titanium silver paint.

Aluminum doesn't benefit from hard protective clearcoat like the wood trims. Agreed that the aluminum trim goes better with TiAg.

If I remember correctly, AB didn't really offer a lot of choices when it comes to colors (exterior and interiors) back in 2005 when the E90 was launched in Malaysia.

Hi iBMW, at least you got a couple of goodies when you purchased the car. I didn't even get a free calendar :(

Welcome welcome to asch and iBMW.

Agree with rookie here. At least you guys/gals got some freebies from your SA. Free calendar? I didn't even get enough petrol, had to drive directly to the nearest petrol station to fill up if not I couldn't reach home.

Well, I did negotiate and ask for free chrome exhaust tips for my E92 which incidentally is different from E90. The salesgal bemoans the discovery of that fact cos the E92's tips are much more expensive. I guess it's about asking for something. For my ex-E46, I got chrome tips and titanium headlight kits too. That's the thing about having a grandmother from Penang, ya know the kiasu thing...

danc;222728 said:
Welcome welcome to asch and iBMW.

Agree with rookie here. At least you guys/gals got some freebies from your SA. Free calendar? I didn't even get enough petrol, had to drive directly to the nearest petrol station to fill up if not I couldn't reach home.

Eh, the saleslady should have given you a RM30 Caltex petrol voucher when you collected your car. Quite SOP as the car is running on fumes when you pick it up during delivery. I had this voucher when I bought my E46 as well as the E90, as well as the chrome exhaust tips for both. Sounds like Sapura Auto is more agressive with them giving the leather key pouch as well.

Oh well, can't squeeze too much as they need to make a living as well. Freebies come out from the sales person's own pocket/commissions. AB sales people make something like RM500 basic salary per month and Sapura Auto is RM1,000, and the rest is commissions based from what I know.

If lady SC, use charm and flash toothy smile like JPB. If male SC, use deep assertive voice like me. :D

I agree with E46F though. The freebies come out of the SCs commission and their basic salaries are below minimum wage, so I usually never ask for anything although I know I can. I think the petrol voucher is from the company though, so you should ask for two. :p

Hello everyone. Just joined this forum today. BTW I am a E90 Black CBU owner.
There's something i wanna ask u guys , anyone change their HU or add on aftermarket HU to their E90 Thanks.

E46Fanatic;222745 said:
Eh, the saleslady should have given you a RM30 Caltex petrol voucher when you collected your car. Quite SOP as the car is running on fumes when you pick it up during delivery. I had this voucher when I bought my E46 as well as the E90, as well as the chrome exhaust tips for both. Sounds like Sapura Auto is more agressive with them giving the leather key pouch as well.

Oh well, can't squeeze too much as they need to make a living as well. Freebies come out from the sales person's own pocket/commissions. AB sales people make something like RM500 basic salary per month and Sapura Auto is RM1,000, and the rest is commissions based from what I know.

Yeah. I got the RM30 voucher too cos when I collected the car, it had only 7 kms of petrol in it. I can understand why Sapura is throwing freebies cos based on an informal poll in the forum, most buyers of new cars still buy from AB (90%). This is despite Sapura having been around for some time now and there are effectively only 2 authorised BMW dealers in Klang Valley.

Got mine last year from AB, only thing free I got from AB was the air in my tires :(

Top Bottom