BCM's Ultimate E9X Member Meet Up...pls join :)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Anyone wanna do a meet up this weekend Saturday? 1st sept 2012? maybe chit chat, yam cha, convoy. If ya'll dont usually go clubbing la. lol.

Daniel_E92;767550 said:
Anyone wanna do a meet up this weekend Saturday? 1st sept 2012? maybe chit chat, yam cha, convoy. If ya'll dont usually go clubbing la. lol.

This Sunday got drive. COME!!!!

Wish to join and to know bmw owner to get any info and exchance experienced.

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk 4

This topic still alive ? It will be cool if there's any meet up or TT for E9X , last post for this topic was 2013's . :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Hi Kenny, I also haven't had any TT with any of the E9x in particular but I normally see some of the gang during the track days like the one we had yesterday. The other owners do meet up at MMZ on Friday nights but we do keep in touch via LINE or whatsapp.

Ya bro been to MMZ once , always wanted to go on Friday but been busy recently . You guys have a group on whatapps ? If yes please count me in . I will come for TT if I am available . Thanks bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

Any groups or meets happening in the month or so? Would love to take a short trip down and catch up with some like minded people.

Top Bottom