BCM E9X Picture Thread

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Very nice! So good.......

What tyres are that ?

Now what you need is to lower the car :)

Can't wait to see your car on 14th Jul :)

Wah very chun man!! BTW, did you ask them to paint the rear diffuser? Original color is a bit of a matt silver/grey color...

The car looks very sweet man. From the front it looks like it's gonna eat up lesser cars for breakfast :D . Very garang.

David Yong;229697 said:
Very nice! So good.......
What tyres are that ?
Now what you need is to lower the car :)
Can't wait to see your car on 14th Jul :)

E46Fanatic;229717 said:
Wah very chun man!! BTW, did you ask them to paint the rear diffuser? Original color is a bit of a matt silver/grey color...
The car looks very sweet man. From the front it looks like it's gonna eat up lesser cars for breakfast :D . Very garang.

Thxs guys..

DY,
I ended up getting the PS2 tyres..
I'll think abt lowering later lah..still feeling the pain in the wallet :)

E46F,
Didnt ask them to do anything on the diffuser..
Thought that was how it was meant to be..

New M-Tech paint work matching your body?

Congrats, BMrocket! your car looks so good!

can you tell the paint work on the M-Tech is as good as OEM factory ones? how close they are? workmanship good or not?

pls share, thanks

Spaceman;231586 said:
Congrats, BMrocket! your car looks so good!

can you tell the paint work on the M-Tech is as good as OEM factory ones? how close they are? workmanship good or not?

pls share, thanks

Thanks spaceman,

The paint work is good and the color matches well..

No complaints abt the workmanship..although i discovered during our meetup on saturday that they wrongly fitted the rubber guards under the front bumper but not a major issue to correct..

Customer service was good to..they kept to the promised completion time and they even polished off some stains that were on my bodywork for no charge!

If you are thinking abt it i would say YES go for it :D

Cheers

Spaceman, wanna go in with Sebbie, GHS and myself in the upcoming shipment in August?

Also based on observation on the M kit on Cobra Kai's car during our recent meet, there is one small bit right on top of the rear diffuser which is matt black painted on the E90 325i M sport. Make sure you specify what color you want for this part before spraying and installation.

E46Fanatic;231606 said:
Spaceman, wanna go in with Sebbie, GHS and myself in the upcoming shipment in August?

Also based on observation on the M kit on Cobra Kai's car during our recent meet, there is one small bit right on top of the rear diffuser which is matt black painted on the E90 325i M sport. Make sure you specify what color you want for this part before spraying and installation.

i m very keen actually, wallet not enuff $$ coz as i am going for my 19" and coilover first which i've been waiting for.

Body kit comes in stage 2. How many sets in this coming shipment? 5 sets?

Let me think where to source more $$$ to fund this mode together at one go.

So we basically swap our body parts with Stuttgart for the MTech kit for RM5800, is that rite?

bmrocket;228740 said:
Thought I'd just put up some pics of my ride b4 the fun starts..
You know..a b4 n after thing..all stock standard..at the moment!!!

E90002.jpg

E90006.jpg

E90010.jpg

BMrocket,

did you keep your old OEM 17" wheels or you traded in for the new set?

how much did you sell them if you sold?

thanks

Spaceman;231893 said:
So we basically swap our body parts with Stuttgart for the MTech kit for RM5800, is that rite?

That's about $1,600, painted and installed I assume ... Stuttgart come out ahead with that deal :hmmmm2: , its about $2k for the m-kit painted and installed but without required parts exchange. Parts is $895 plus paint and labor, and that's with overpriced US labor (over $1k), your costs have to be half that.

Oth it solves the problem of what to do with the factory pieces, not everyone has storage for a whole front clip, rear bumper and side skirts. How much would those fetch anyways?, here ppl have a hard time pushing those...but the market price for the front clip is about $200-ish, same goes for the rear bumper and skirts are about $100-ish. Usually body shops get these and make more profit with insurance companies. :damnmate:

Spaceman;231894 said:
BMrocket,
did you keep your old OEM 17" wheels or you traded in for the new set?
how much did you sell them if you sold?
thanks

Spaceman,
I kept the old rims..
Thot i cld refit them if i ever got to the stage of wanting to trade up my ride :burnout:

KL2DC;231908 said:
That's about $1,600, painted and installed I assume ... Stuttgart come out ahead with that deal :hmmmm2: , its about $2k for the m-kit painted and installed but without required parts exchange. Parts is $895 plus paint and labor, and that's with overpriced US labor (over $1k), your costs have to be half that.

Oth it solves the problem of what to do with the factory pieces, not everyone has storage for a whole front clip, rear bumper and side skirts. How much would those fetch anyways?, here ppl have a hard time pushing those...but the market price for the front clip is about $200-ish, same goes for the rear bumper and skirts are about $100-ish. Usually body shops get these and make more profit with insurance companies. :damnmate:

KL2DC,
I shopped around b4 jumping in for this deal n the best price i got 4 the MTech kit was RM7500. So that equates to a trade in price of RM1700. They will make their money back n probably a bit more on the trade in parts but like u said i got no where to store it! :dontknow:

Juan Powerblow;232059 said:
Bmrocket, do keep us informed when that happens! I won't mind a souped up E90 for a workhorse.

Or we could just do a straight swap now if you'd like JPB...
I DONT MIND :shakehands:

E46Fanatic;231606 said:

Hi E46F, mind to illustrate which part is that? Maybe you can use BMRocket's ride to show us (circle in Red?).

BMR's ride (couldn't post pics earlier as photobucket was down for maintenance):

E90047.jpg

E90036.jpg

GHS;232068 said:
Hi E46F, mind to illustrate which part is that? Maybe you can use BMRocket's ride to show us (circle in Red?).

This is the area in question GHS...hope i marked it clear enough..

E90047a.jpg

Juan Powerblow;232118 said:
Errr... I'll let you know when I have to drag with Alvin's new E60 530i, heh!

Don't worry JPB...i had the e60 530i for a few years n i'm pretty sure we could give him a good run for his money! E90's:rock:

I think E46F is referring to that small bit in between the rear bumper and the diffuser.

M-rear.jpg

Top Bottom