BCM E9X Picture Thread

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Your car will definitely look very nice with the M-Tech kit and also the new rims (Breyton Flame Sport Black color)!!!

Show us your car on 14th Jul....

Oh yeah, get the chrome exhaust tip and blacklines tailights. It will fit in sapphire black very well :)

BMRocket you are a true inspiration to me... Some husbands buy their wife handbags, jewlery, clothes, and you not only buy her a E90 325i, but also mod it for her with bodykit, breyton rims and OEM blacklines!! LOL.

My wife wont understand how much we are willing to spend on plastic parts for our cars (i.e. bodykit). :p

I'm quite surprised very few of you go for blacklines. I think it looks great whether it's on dark or light coloured cars but I guess E46F has a point when he said it makes the car looks like Vios.

Juan Powerblow;228772 said:
I'm quite surprised very few of you go for blacklines. I think it looks great whether it's on dark or light coloured cars but I guess E46F has a point when he said it makes the car looks like Vios.

I think it looks great on a car with bodykit, spoiler(s), lowering and fat rims... On stock car, its a bit Viosish to me la ...

Juan Powerblow;228772 said:

Acutally I am doin some othr stuff as mentioned..
I had earlier bought a boot lip spoiler which is being fitted as I type this..
When the MTech kit goes on i'm putting on the blacklines and chrome tips as well ;)

David Yong;228757 said:
Your car will definitely look very nice with the M-Tech kit and also the new rims (Breyton Flame Sport Black color)!!!

Show us your car on 14th Jul....

Havent decided yet on which colour rims :D
Leaning towards silver at the moment..

E46Fanatic;228768 said:
BMRocket you are a true inspiration to me... Some husbands buy their wife handbags, jewlery, clothes, and you not only buy her a E90 325i, but also mod it for her with bodykit, breyton rims and OEM blacklines!! LOL.

My wife wont understand how much we are willing to spend on plastic parts for our cars (i.e. bodykit). :p

Thxs for the support E46F,
I did buy it "for her" but she doesnt drive very often at all so.....cant let it collect cobwebs can we.....
She just realised the car's not in the garage n she asked me where it was!
Told her just getting some work done on it ;)

Case- OEM Blacklines

Presenting Exhibit 1...

Now ain't that one of the sweetest looking ass on an E90?

Guys,
Havn't had time to check previous threads on tyres..
So i'm looking at putting on 19" rims..
what tyres shld i go with based on your expert opinions :)

bmrocket;228821 said:
Guys,
Havn't had time to check previous threads on tyres..
So i'm looking at putting on 19" rims..
what tyres shld i go with based on your expert opinions :)

U will never go wrong with Michelin PS2 or the Bridgestone Re001

David Yong;228824 said:
U will never go wrong with Michelin PS2 or the Bridgestone Re001

Guys,
I'm told with the 19" rims i shld wear the following rubber:-
front - 235/35/19
rear - 265/30/19

Just came back from my local bridgestone tyre shop..
Bloke says bridgestone (RE050 or RE001) dont come in that size!

Ivan's contact is suggesting Conti Sport which does have those sizes bt i've nvr used conti b4..

Havent checked michelin yet...

bmrocket;228867 said:
Guys,
I'm told with the 19" rims i shld wear the following rubber:-
front - 235/35/19
rear - 265/30/19

Just came back from my local bridgestone tyre shop..
Bloke says bridgestone (RE050 or RE001) dont come in that size!

Ivan's contact is suggesting Conti Sport which does have those sizes bt i've nvr used conti b4..

Havent checked michelin yet...

You can't go wrong with michelin PS2, CSC3 or Pirelli PZero (new) but for those sizes, both michelin and conti should carry them

meinauto;228883 said:
You can't go wrong with michelin PS2, CSC3 or Pirelli PZero (new) but for those sizes, both michelin and conti should carry them

Thxs meinauto,
I used michelins on my old E60 but found the thread didnt last long although it wasnt the PS2..
Dont think the conti's that were proposed were csc3 but i need to check..
Pirelli's not overpriced ah???

OK guys..External work is dun..

E90027.jpg

E90031-1.jpg

E90047.jpg

Bmrocket! You've truly done justice to the E90! Bravo! It looks gorgeous. I must once again encourage other E90ers to do up their cars cos it just makes a whole dollop of difference for a small price relative to what you guys paid for your cars!

Top Bottom