BCM E9X Picture Thread

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Juan Powerblow;241690 said:
Darn! I luv the wet look on your car KL2DC! You should share a little on your detailing experience too.

Z-A-I-N-O is da bomb :rock:

Love what you've done on detailing Ralf! The car looks better than 6 weeks after delivery...

Is the ride on 19's + non-RFTs more compliant than what it was on stock 16's and RFTs?

E46Fanatic;241751 said:
Love what you've done on detailing Ralf! The car looks better than 6 weeks after delivery...

Is the ride on 19's + non-RFTs more compliant than what it was on stock 16's and RFTs?

Thanks. :top:

The ride is magic carpet smooth :) especially when combined with the eibach pro-kit, its borderline cushy. I'm guessing the factory springs/shocks have to be firm to supress the heavy unpsprung weight of the factory wheel/RFT combo. And of course we know the RFTs rely on rock hard sidewalls. Take these two out of the equation and you have a nice balanced ride.

Coming from the 18" RFTs its a vast improvement. In comparison with the 16" RFTs I think they're mostly similar (might have an edge though) Of course it all depends on the road conditions, some setup feels better than some.

The combination of the lighter wheels and non-RFTs has definitely waken up the inner potential of the car. Ralf definitely feels lighter on his feet (noticeable in quick side-to-side transitions). He's a joy to drive now :love:

Friend, your car really look great, especially the new tail light, friend, can I know how much this tail light cost? AMITABHA!

I sent my car for service today and when I collected the car, I noticed the car seemed a lot higher. While driving it home, I also discovered the steering was much lighter and the ride, much firmer. A quick check at Shell revealed the tyre pressure was way too high at 40 psi front and 42 psi rear. I wonder why AB does this? I've heard it happen b4 with others. Restoring the tyre pressure back to 32-35 psi brought back the ride I was more akin to. However, I noticed quite a bit of graining at the circumference of all my tyres.

I discussed my findings with E46F and he was of the view that at 32-35 psi, the pressure is perhaps too low to support my 18" RFTs. I should in fact follow the specs i.e. 34-37 psi. Whilst I agree this might help to prevent the graining, I think 34-37 psi would be quite uncomfortable. He also explained why my car seemed higher as due to it being suspended for oil change and it needs time for the M-Sports to settle back.

I'm hoping to check what kind of tyre pressures you guys have on your staggered set-ups. I'm using 225s in front and 255s at the rear.

Found our E9X Pic Thread

Managed to find it buried away in the heap..
Thought I'd bump it with my latest pics..
I think my work is done :wink:

E90k001a1-1.jpg

E90k009a1-1.jpg

E90k002a1-1.jpg

E90k005a1-1.jpg

Wonderful..... I have been searching for this thread and finally you got it up again! Lets post more pictures now since we have so many new faces with their nice rides being mod to the max :)

Ok Ive moved it back to the E9x threads as it was in 'The Showroom' thread.....Enjoy.

Wah BMRocket, your car is very ganas man! Looking very good! Since its all blacked out, the chrome window sills will look better with the gloss black one found on the E90 sports hehe.

Bro bmrocket, your ride is looking very nice and garang now. I guess you are more or less done with exterior cosmetics :rock::rock: BTW, what is your wife's feedback since it's her car :rolleyes:

rookie;255677 said:
Bro bmrocket, your ride is looking very nice and garang now. I guess you are more or less done with exterior cosmetics :rock::rock: BTW, what is your wife's feedback since it's her car :rolleyes:

Hehehehe... That would be interesting!

Ummm... I was just wondering it must be nicer to have black rims cos brake dust is not so apparent rite? It sure look like a boyracers' dream car, man! So how, honfaai?

bmrocket;255593 said:
QUOTE]

My Dear Rocketman, Sorry to hear that you were left behind and not able to be Malaysia's first "angkasawan" :rolleyes:

P.s, how about a big brake upgrade ? :wink:

Bimmer910;255701 said:
bmrocket;255593 said:
QUOTE]

My Dear Rocketman, Sorry to hear that you were left behind and not able to be Malaysia's first "angkasawan" :rolleyes:

P.s, how about a big brake upgrade ? :wink:

That's why he has to build his own stealth rocket ship! Bmrocket, you should put some red strobing LEDs on your kidney grill and then we can call you Knight Rider, heh!

Juan Powerblow;255702 said:
Bimmer910;255701 said:
That's why he has to build his own stealth rocket ship! Bmrocket, you should put some red strobing LEDs on your kidney grill and then we can call you Knight Rider, heh!

Kenot yet! Must make the car bonnet slimmer first and more aerodynamic first! hahaha....

CF bonnet for bmrocket to make his car lighter? :p

Btw for the E92 owners (JPB, Meinauto, velocity), I saw an ad in Hypertune magazine that was advertising CF bonnets for E92. Can't remember whether it was Motorsport Division or Redzone Motorsports in Sunway.

Go check it out :D

Thanks, GHS! But I don't think that's gonna improve my performance by much. If you know of anyone who can re-map my ECU and change my intake to reap the 218 bhp the other E90 325s have, I'll be interested.

JPB,

I think ir's more than just a remapped to get the power. I think the intakes etc needs to be changed as well. I remember reading it on E90Post, I think

Top Bottom