BCM E9X Picture Thread

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
yup sure!!!! but the problem is i don't frequently goes down to k.l on Friday.... so i will definitely miss all the T.T session.... I will P.M you when i am down in k.l ..... but i think saturday probably...

hi E46Fanatics,
I got my bodykit from Singapore.... PML they order the wheel in for me as well.... much more cheaper than malaysia.... Full bodykit including rear spoiler cost RM5520 Paint and fitted in Malaysia cost RM1500 transportation cost RM500..... Wheel cost RM6440 Tyres RE050A Non Run Flat cost RM950 Each..... Transportation cost RM600...... Now saving up to get the Steering Wheel and Sport Seat.... maybe end of the year....

the wheel and seats will not be easy swaps, my friend...make sure you do plenty of research...

hi kl2dc,
i believe it will will be quite easy, I change the steering wheel to the M Steering Wheel for the E46.... should be quite easy..... As for the seat my dealer's friends is trying to get it for me in singapore

Hi Beemers3,

E9X is having a get together (the first get together :)) on this Saturday at lunch time 12pm at Souled Out, Desa Sri Hartamas.... do drop by to meet us :)

beemers3;217360 said:
hi kl2dc,
i believe it will will be quite easy, I change the steering wheel to the M Steering Wheel for the E46.... should be quite easy..... As for the seat my dealer's friends is trying to get it for me in singapore

If you're coming from the non sport wheel to a sport wheel you'd also need a new airbag assembly and the hard to get bracket on top of the wheel and cover. The multifunction buttons connections should be easy.

If you're going from non sport seats to sport seats there are some functions like the thigh support and bolsters adjustments that need electrical/network hookup so that it'd gel with the driver's profiles memory. I'm assuming you have power memory seats here.

KL2DC;217473 said:
If you're coming from the non sport wheel to a sport wheel you'd also need a new airbag assembly and the hard to get bracket on top of the wheel and cover. The multifunction buttons connections should be easy.

I think the E90 325i here all comes with the sport wheel, and should be an easier swap to the M Sport wheel which comes with the E90 325i sports.

hi david i would like to join but the things is one of my customer got "VSS" Voluntary Resigned Scheme..... celebration... worked for 30yrs... jus can't imagine his paid out will be.... so i cannot joined.....

Hi,

Can you guys tell me ...what's a sport wheel and not sport wheel all about ..

Thanks...

beemers3;217781 said:
hi david i would like to join but the things is one of my customer got "VSS" Voluntary Resigned Scheme..... celebration... worked for 30yrs... jus can't imagine his paid out will be.... so i cannot joined.....

Wow... got Voluntary Separation Scheme kah.... good la... bring your customer along and ask him/her to pay for us la since worked for 30 years, sure got a good VSS amount :)

mr_B;217804 said:
Hi,

Can you guys tell me ...what's a sport wheel and not sport wheel all about ..

Thanks...

Nothing special as both serve the same purpose :D

Sports steering is fatter and nicer feel when you grip on it.

E46Fanatic;217675 said:
I think the E90 325i here all comes with the sport wheel, and should be an easier swap to the M Sport wheel which comes with the E90 325i sports.

hi e46 fanatic,
i am confuse now.... the steering wheel in the e90 320i and 325i and E90 Sport 325i... is the three steering wheel different... all i know is 325i sport come with M Steering Wheel..... BTW i am talking bout changing to M Steering wheel.

David Yong;217841 said:
Wow... got Voluntary Separation Scheme kah.... good la... bring your customer along and ask him/her to pay for us la since worked for 30 years, sure got a good VSS amount :)

hi david,
I too would like to bring him there... and he is looking for a E90 320i for the wife... but the problem is the Farewell Golf is held in Batu Pahat..... BTW is this gathering a regular session.... i am sorry due to the fact that i work in johore.... I will miss out alot of fun times.....maybe we can organize a night meetup next saturday.....

beemers3;217926 said:
hi e46 fanatic,
i am confuse now.... the steering wheel in the e90 320i and 325i and E90 Sport 325i... is the three steering wheel different... all i know is 325i sport come with M Steering Wheel..... BTW i am talking bout changing to M Steering wheel.

Ya I believe so. The 325i Sports M Sport steering is even thicker to grip than our sports steering wheel. But the material feels like foam to me when I drove it. Ours feels nicely leather wrapped.

beemers3,

Just to clear things, yes all 3 steering wheel are different. So you have standard i.e. 320i, Sports i.e. 325i and M Sports i.e. 325i Sports.

o.k i got it now.... so if i would like to change to M steering wheel and now i have the sport steering wheel do i need a new airbag or do i need to buy the M steering with airbag???? the steering will cost around 4k.....

beemers3;217927 said:
hi david,
I too would like to bring him there... and he is looking for a E90 320i for the wife... but the problem is the Farewell Golf is held in Batu Pahat..... BTW is this gathering a regular session.... i am sorry due to the fact that i work in johore.... I will miss out alot of fun times.....maybe we can organize a night meetup next saturday.....

This Saturday is the first meet up for the E9X members. Not sure if we are going to do this on a regular basis which I'm sure we will. But u can always let us know if by any chance u are in KL and we can meet up too :)

David Yong;218026 said:
This Saturday is the first meet up for the E9X members. Not sure if we are going to do this on a regular basis which I'm sure we will. But u can always let us know if by any chance u are in KL and we can meet up too :)

Hi David,
Thanks.
you got PM

Ok heading back on topic....

Pics from BCM's first E9X meet!

Group shot
E9xLine-up1.jpg

Individual Shots

Cobrakai's Black Sapphire E90 325i Sport
CobraKai.jpg

danc's Sparkling Graphite E90 325i
danc.jpg