BCM E9X Picture Thread

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I don't think you can see the sparkles on the trim but it's a funky bluish greenish teeny sparkly dots which I think it's quite unique and nice but some may say it's a little jeng!:)

Thanks! Honestly, I'm dang proud of it too! Wished I could attach the full size picts cos it looked nicer in bigger picts! In the end, it's just a hiaww mobile. There's another forummer with a full-specced 335i who's car was parked next to mine at the workshop today. I made a mistake of comparing his equipment levels with mine and felt "marginal". Hehehe!!

David, red x's. I'll post them up, pls delete posts to reduce clutter.

Anyways, this is Juan Powerblow's haaawwwwt E92 Congrats, dude! She's a looker!!

P1020079.jpg

P1020087.jpg

P1020083.jpg

P1020078.jpg

P1020089.jpg

P1020090.jpg

Wah, definitely a chick magnet you got there... Lets have a club pool to see how much longer JPB stays single with his new party equipment.. :p

Anyway, I love the color and the rims and the drop!

really nice..I'm see'in d 1st E92 w a malaysian registered plate...nice number,just like mine but with an extra zero...

Thanks Guys! I'm getting a fair amount of attention which I'm not quite used to, largely becos the E92 is still so rare on KL roads. A lot of other E92 owners have other accomplished rides and may not flaunt their E92s as much as I have. I find it amusing that everytime I park the car prominently, it'll attract a lot of stares even from owners of CLS, E65s, CLKs etc. It's very much a new kid on the block in Malaysia! Yet again, the E92 is quite conservatively designed unlike the corresponding Alfas, yet its a different looking BMW. BMWs are getting pretty common in KL but this one looks a tad "different".

KL2DC, does this look like Jade Grey to you? It looks so much whiter than the Jade Grey I checked on bmw website. The giveaway though is the single tone dash.

Initially criticized for being too conservative, I think the E92's shape has great proportions and presence, its a classically pretty car in my eyes. It doesn't take much to make it look more agressive i.e. front OEM lip, 19-20" wheels, lower stance etc.

JP, its definitely Jade Grey. Its one one of 4 2-toned standard interior schemes BMW offers on the E90 series, the others being: Lemon, Saddle and Coral Red. I personally love the 2-toned and I think its a perfect match for your arktis paint. I think the High-Gloss black trim sets it off perfectly, I can't think of a better match (Individual Piano Black aside).

Some pics I took today with my wife's camera phone... Only picking up the chrome exhaust tips tomorrow from my saleslady.. As stock as it gets!

I'll repost the pics for convenience...

E46F's new Sparkling Graphite 325i CBU on 161s.

BCME46F1.jpg

BCME46F5.jpg

BCME46F3.jpg

Beige/Aluminum trim interior with 3-spoke sport steering wheel
BCME46F2.jpg

BCME46F4.jpg

Member Danc's Sparkling Graphite 325i on 161s...

Freshly waxed, look at that shine :cool:

bcmdanc.jpg

32520side.jpg

32520rear.jpg

Thanks KL2DC! I'm so relieved considering I didn't "choose" this combination. It was the only car available in April 2007, the next batch only arriving in July and October 2007. If I wanted my own choice of trims, the waiting period would have taken me to Oct 2007 at the point I ordered the car.

Yes, both E46F and Danc's cars have been immaculately polished! I better put one more round b4 the E90's meet-up!

KL2DC,

Thanks for helping me post my pic. Can you help add in these 2 pics?

Thanks

danc;211329 said:
KL2DC,

Thanks for helping me post my pic. Can you help add in these 2 pics?

done, great detailing job danc.

Let's keep those pics coming, we have 50 members here.

Also those going to the first BCM E90 get together, make sure to get some pics.

Top Bottom