BCM E9X Picture Thread

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
KL2DC,

Thanks for the help. Tried using flickr but doesn't work,so it only supports Photobucket? I can't make it for the meet up as I am out of KL at that time. Will try to next session.

Cheers,

Aiyoh.. you big boys really make us small boys feel puny man.. :eek:
Awesome Awesome rides you guys have there.. :eek:

I'll work hard and I'll see you guys on this side of the fence soon :D And by soon, it probably means a couple of years :eek:

All the best for the coming meet up! :D

I should add that other BMW owners are invited too but perhaps if you guys can help to let the E90s park together. Yet again, I think we wait till there are 12 confirmed attendees b4 we proceed.

hi I should be able to come if it fall on a saturday night..... i am from johor so need to get back on sunday night for monday

May not be a member's but i saw this in KL.

e92_323i.jpg

Great looking SG 325i's from danc and E46F :D The shine is killing my eyes, even viewing the car through a computer screen

beemers3;209844 said:
david any chance of coming down to Johore Batu Pahat, I wrote to Eibach Germany and they confirmed the official distributor in Malaysia is Bozz Auto Enterprise. I spoke to a guy name James, he refer to a tyres shop in my hometown that sell Eibach Product. U can call him to check out the price his name is Ah Guan mobile number 019 757 3064 but pls know that 980rm is without installiation..... I am bring up to K.L to my Mechanic to do it....

I think you mean Jazz Auto.

Watch out for fake China made Eibachs. I heard they are circulating in the market.

[youtube]vXkCF2LuEQk[/youtube]

This look cool!

[youtube]AODpF8PF2oY&mode=related&search=[/youtube]
so fast

New Pics!!

Freshly Zaino'd. Eibach Pro-kit and Splitters installed...

DSC00016Small.jpg

DSC00031Small.jpg

DSC00025Small.jpg

DSC00027Small.jpg

DSC00032Small.jpg

DSC00035Small.jpg

DSC04657Small.jpg

DSC04656Small.jpg

The car is a tad lower as of today, the pics were taken a few days ago. Its time for the alignment job. I'm quite happy where the car is right now...

David Yong;213472 said:
Nice and it doesn't really look very low. Just sitting nicely.

I like it, not too low to be a pain or look ricey.

I love the way the rears are sitting now. I'd say less than a finger's gap (lower since the pics were taken). The spacers really do help make the wheel nice and flush. It looks agressive from the rear 3/4 view. There is more gap up front though, can't be help short of a full coilover, just the way it is.

Still evaluating the handling, will push the car more after alignment next week.

When are yours coming on?

Mine will be most probably next month. I may go with your suggestion i.e. Koni FSD + Eibach Pro Kit :) Hopefully it will give nice look, good handling & most importantly comfort remain :)

Ok beemers3's new mod....Type 216 wheels (as found in the homologation special 320Si)

18x8 F, 18x8.5 R

225/40/18 F, 265/35/18 R

DSC01099.jpg

DSC01100.jpg

DSC01097.jpg

Very nice... BTW, is the car riding on the M tech sports suspension. Looks like it from the pics but can't be 100% sure.

Love the M bodykit as well :)

hi KL2DC,
Thanks for resizing, hosting and posting the pic for me... it look fabulous....

hi E46Fanatic,
i would love to have the M tec suspension... but too bad i am too late when come to buying the car... they launch it 2 month after i made the purchase.... I am thinking of lowering the car wih eibach spring but the thought of fetching my old folks around stop me... i sit behind yesterday when my friends was driving it... it a bit harsh as the profiles goes lower... maybe i will try the bilstein PSS9 later... maybe it will feel better...

Well I can't really tell from the pics... Looks mildly lowered. There has been a lot of praises on the KW coilovers variant 2 which some members have on their rides. Apparently the ride is to die for, even with 19's. The Mtechs seem on the harsh side from what others say. Also our Potenza RE050 RFT is not as comfy as say continental RFTs or non-RFTs

BTW, mind sharing how much you got the M tech bodykit for and where?

hi E46Fanatic,
I am using non RFT!!!!! I am yet to find out the comfort level.... wait till my mum complained!!!!

Ah, it would be good to do a "back to back butt test" on 17' RE050 RFTs vs 18" RE050 non-RFTs you have on your ride :). Maybe in one of our future meetups.

Top Bottom