BCM E9X Picture Thread

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
stevtan;336960 said:
rear.jpg

okay, rear view with AC spoiler.

Waiting for mspoiler!

Awesome! Love the tail of the M tech Kit with black lines, wider offsets and rear spoilers hehe.

stevtan;336960 said:
rear.jpg

okay, rear view with AC spoiler.

Waiting for mspoiler!

Nice tail bro.
BTW do you fell any different on torque/BHP with Remus power sound? Someone told we it can be tune for road or track driving..

Wah... didn't login to the forums for only 1 week and it gets filled with so many mouth-watering pics! :top:

Btw, for those who did the quad pipes, wonder if you could show some upskirt pics hehe... I'm curious to know how the other tailpipe goes around, as I noticed that there is a plastic covering beneath the right side of the car...

kanos;337066 said:
Nice tail bro.
BTW do you fell any different on torque/BHP with Remus power sound? Someone told we it can be tune for road or track driving..

technically i don't know if there is any improvement or not since I didn't do a dyno before/after.

But the sound tends to make you feel the car runs faster than before *lol*

maybe there is a slight improvement on the response. Slightly more responsive. Regarding tuning the sound, yes remus has three modes, standard, sport and track.

GHS;337429 said:
Wah... didn't login to the forums for only 1 week and it gets filled with so many mouth-watering pics! :top:

Btw, for those who did the quad pipes, wonder if you could show some upskirt pics hehe... I'm curious to know how the other tailpipe goes around, as I noticed that there is a plastic covering beneath the right side of the car...

Just remove the plastic! =lol=

stevtan;337706 said:
technically i don't know if there is any improvement or not since I didn't do a dyno before/after.

But the sound tends to make you feel the car runs faster than before *lol*

maybe there is a slight improvement on the response. Slightly more responsive. Regarding tuning the sound, yes remus has three modes, standard, sport and track.
how you tuned the 3 modes stev?? by adding extra silence at the tailpipe manually??

GHS;338521 said:
Does that plastic covering serve any purpose?

I don't think so, above it is the battery! So I don't see any problem with that. =lol=

Congrats Erzazei, glad to see another E92 323i in our midst! BTW, wonderful colour combo you got there! The 17" wheels have to go though. I changed that as soon as I got my E92.

Thanks Bro.... i"m planning to get 19" but due time constrain, I can only do that once back from offshore (North Sea). Btw, hope i can join you guys (the E9X group) for TT during my 5weeks break in september

erzazei;348428 said:
Thanks Bro.... i"m planning to get 19" but due time constrain, I can only do that once back from offshore (North Sea). Btw, hope i can join you guys (the E9X group) for TT during my 5weeks break in september

You're more than welcomed to join us when you're back!

After a little over 1 year of my mod project, here are the final results ;)
Mission accomplished, she's complete! :love:

3Q_Front.jpg

3Q_Front2.jpg

3Q_Rear.jpg

3QT_Front.jpg

3QT_Rear.jpg

Side.jpg

Front2.jpg

Rear2.jpg

Front1.jpg

Rear1.jpg

Looking great GHS! Nice shots as well. I prefer the black window trimlines compared to the chrome ones on the 325i. Best is the M sport ones which are gloss black.

@E46F: Yeah I think BMW M'sia wanted to position the 325i as more luxurious, hence the chrome trim. You can always order the gloss black trims, I'm sure there would be folks who'd like to get the chrome trims from you ;)

@mummygohan: Rear are without spacers. I'm running 9.5 x 19 ET35 on the rears. Would have been better if they came in ET30 for a more flush fit, but unfortunately they did not...

Yr quad tips look very nicely done up GHS.wheels in gunmetal complement car color too...overall nicely modded.Curiously what exhaust are those?

It's the latest E90 aftermarket exhaust, a collaboration between GHS & Hamann.
Haha juz kidding la bro :p

The quads were custom-made using Hamann exhaust tips, since a full-on exhaust system wouldn't have given much performance advantage to my humble 4-potter, and I only wanted it purely for looks.

Different story for your Eisenmann though ;)

GHS, still one more silverish trim on your ride which I personally think if removed, she will look a lot more unique than an average E90 on the road, and make your chrome lip wheel more outstanding..

... and that's the number plate trim.. I have removed mine because just got the club plate, complete black trim with our beloved URL under it... I think it makes my blackie look very different then an average E90 on the road, the silver lining around the OEM plate no doubt adds a dash of class to the car but there's nothing sporty about it, and worst still it removes all the garang-ness from our E90, IMHO, replace it with our club plate!

Top Bottom