BCM E9X Picture Thread

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
kanos;331697 said:
Just to share couple of shots with you guys

my bimmer with minor mods done..

BTW pics are uploaded in my album too.

Not bad, but if you change the sport rim, the car will look awesome:rock:~!!!

you're right bro...
at the moment I'm still doing some research

plan to have 18" install but no idea which brand/type/patern/color should I go for...

Come and view our E90s on this coming Saturday Grand TT. Then, you will have some ideas on what rims to put onto your nice car :D

paulpaul2;333173 said:
Side view of my lovely :love:

Paul, you change the sport rim or this is original one:smokin:~??? this is my favourite sport rim........~!!!

my original it 17 inc type 161, and i bought this 18 inc type 162 rim from motorsportdivision, marco found the rim for me

paulpaul2;333186 said:
my original it 17 inc type 161, and i bought this 18 inc type 162 rim from motorsportdivision, marco found the rim for me

Paul, how much you pay for the 18 inc type 162 rim:smokin:~???

i bought in second hand rm 7k with tyre from sg, brand new i think around rm9k which selling at AB ( rim only )

paulpaul2;333189 said:
i bought in second hand rm 7k with tyre from sg, brand new i think around rm9k which selling at AB ( rim only )

How about the original 17 inc type 161 rim how much you trade in for it~?

Hey hey people. Saw some really nice cars on earlier posts, here is mine... :ridinghorse:
Hope it doesn't take long to load...

hazeriq_e903.jpg

hazeriq_e9011.jpg

hazeriq_e9012.jpg

hazeriq_e907.jpg

So that's your car! We squattered next to your car, touch your red lip rim.. (u notice a lot of finger print on your rim) wondering how much the owner pay for it, where to get it and can't stop praising how nice the rim were and we started to imaging if the mat color will suite a black E90... So much discussion went around your car.. now we know!

Sweet ride u have there!

ALO! DY, we were touching and discussing about his car that day with Southisland and GHS... or was it not with u?

Yes, the car was there!

Top Bottom