BCM E9X Picture Thread

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hi guys...

super nice E90 here!!! took about 90mins to go thru all of the post here....
really nice made up beauty's!

nt to forget JPB's super nice n rare honey....

bravo to all of u...really nice to see ur mod...clean,big wheels,nice kits n super sexy honey's...

cheers....

astroboy;334556 said:
So that's your car! We squattered next to your car, touch your red lip rim.. (u notice a lot of finger print on your rim) wondering how much the owner pay for it, where to get it and can't stop praising how nice the rim were and we started to imaging if the mat color will suite a black E90... So much discussion went around your car.. now we know!

Sweet ride u have there!

Ahaha.. to tell you the truth, I myself was praising all the modified M3s on that day, particularly the red one
(if im not mistaken it is Casanova's m3) ...bro, your car can sing!! :eek:
The engine pulled out this really "nice but mean" kinda sound. It made me regret getting an e90 at that moment ...how I wish I had a M3.

You have to hook me up one day on where you did the engine mods..

Aaanyways, at the Grand TT the other day, I was finding the BMW members, but I dont really know how everyone look like. Next event shall we make sure all participants wear a "nickname tag" on shirt, I'll supply the stickers. hehe.. :proud:

oh btw Izuaff, you have a really nice drop to the car. I was planning lower my darling for quite sometime now. Is it sport "spring + stock shocks?"...

ary;334713 said:
hi guys...

super nice E90 here!!! took about 90mins to go thru all of the post here....
really nice made up beauty's!

nt to forget JPB's super nice n rare honey....

bravo to all of u...really nice to see ur mod...clean,big wheels,nice kits n super sexy honey's...

cheers....

I think we should have pics organized exactly like e90post http://www.e90post.com/forums/. (look in BMW Garage)

All pics are kept in a folder so that viewer like ari doesn't waste 90mins to go through all the threads whilst browsing our babies..:wink:

my new rims!

newrim.jpg

hazeriq;334763 said:
oh btw Izuaff, you have a really nice drop to the car. I was planning lower my darling for quite sometime now. Is it sport "spring + stock shocks?"...

no, just replace spring to H&R sports spring

Just wanna share a few shots after self wash with Mequiar's Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner over the weekend. Worth it...

e90-01.jpg

e90-08-1.jpg

e90-05.jpg

e90-03.jpg

e90-02.jpg

e90-01.jpg

e90-07.jpg

More pics..

e90-03.jpg

e90-02.jpg

e90-06.jpg

Haven't send the car for Dyno to see how much HP improve after Remus installed.

That's a nice car there man. I personally think the Hamann rear difusser looks nice on your car... :wink:

thanx for the compliment bro..
have to wait for my bonus next for tuner brand rims hehehe....

superb nice ride there....

nice kit with carefull owner ( i think )

well taken care....very lucky lo ur honey.. ( i mean ur car )

cheers

aiyoyoyoyoyoyoo..

nose bleeding badly......morning bleed...need to run to nearest clinic liao....
so nice le....

cheers

Top Bottom