BCM E9X Picture Thread

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Where do you get this type 162 rims.Very nice.Is it brand new or used?Does this rim have the replica version.

Wah looking good. Love the M Tech carbon fibre front splitters. You have good taste :wink:

thanks e46f n david ,btw my bumper spliter its dureflex not carbon fibre, thinking to change it to 3D lip when broken ...

bimmerdude;402295 said:
hey paul

nice rims. what model is it? and ur black grille is cool too.

thanks bimmerdude, my rim its replica breyton spirit , original spirit only giving the silver colour and chrome lip and replica can choose black , hyper silver and silver which suitable for my taste :top:

black grille its the must do mod on several colour cars especially black colour car its perfect match on that , i loving it :love:

Rubik;403262 said:
You sold off your 162's ? :)

ya bro i sold my 162's d, really sorry about delay the deal with u, the price u offer me its the higher one .. maybe our deal timing not good , btw we both also have the new shoe we like , now it time to enjoy dude :top:

my 325i sports

c325isports1003.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice looking ride, IMHO I think it's better looking than the pre-facelift white winged models:)

In defence of pre-facelift, the PFL wing mirrors are oval and not square.:top:

my new mod...

CF front splitter
000J052iDIs.jpg

blackline rear light
000K052iDIs.jpg

Next mod maybe exaust, rim and light... power upgrade maybe in the future... ;)

i'm using taiwan made angel eye around 500-600+
buld using piaa ....i really forget the price d.....

contact motorsportdivision's boss ( marco 0123302111 ) he will friendly giving the best price for club mate =)

Top Bottom