BCM E9X Picture Thread

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
astroboy;351554 said:
GHS, still one more silverish trim on your ride which I personally think if removed, she will look a lot more unique than an average E90 on the road, and make your chrome lip wheel more outstanding..

... and that's the number plate trim.. I have removed mine because just got the club plate, complete black trim with our beloved URL under it... I think it makes my blackie look very different then an average E90 on the road, the silver lining around the OEM plate no doubt adds a dash of class to the car but there's nothing sporty about it, and worst still it removes all the garang-ness from our E90, IMHO, replace it with our club plate!

Totally agree.. baru ada yeng

kanos;351601 said:
Welcome to quad's family.

Well I seriously have to thank you for giving me the inspiration after you posted pics of your custom quad exhaust tips a couple of months ago! :)

i also kena racun of the quad exhaust with the M3 E90 bumper. Redzone offering the rear bumper + painting for rm1,300.

Off topic a little...
I notice a trend of changing avatars to pics of alluring women within the forum (see examples from AB and MG above).

What's going on eh? ;)

I prefer the quad looks on GHS's ride as compared to the M3. I find the M3 quads are too close to the center, IMO looks less garang.

GHS WOW, nice looking ride you have there bro!

As for the avatars well I am not complaining, keep it up, just more eye candy. The reason..... well if I were to guess, they always equate their rides to hot babes too.......(he he he please don't flame me) CABUT....

GHS, now u r even more out of topic... cabutzz......

Now back to the quad tail pipe design, the motor vehicle industry safety standard says the fuel filler cap must be opposite the tail pipe outlet side of the car. Our standard E90 tail pipe is located at the left side, that's why our filler cap is at the right side... and base on this concept, now u know why the OEM M3 quad is so close together and its located at the center of the car? I guess its for safety complaint, not only look.

here r cple pics of my bimmer,
n580351380_1085557_630.jpg
n580351380_1085558_863.jpg

Juan Powerblow;348419 said:
Congrats Erzazei, glad to see another E92 323i in our midst! BTW, wonderful colour combo you got there! The 17" wheels have to go though. I changed that as soon as I got my E92.

latest pic with 19" wheels
after-1.jpg

DSC06200.jpg

Love the interior and exterior combo color! White and red interior rocks.

You car could have passed of as a 335i coupe like JPB's 323i at a glance. But your no plate gave it away haha.

heheheheheheheh.... what to do bro, home minister wanted that 3231 plate. If not i was thinking of modding it to 335i wannabe.

My new rims :) !

Finally RFT was run down to the ground and had to change tire. Decided to change my rims and tires at the same time.

Nice choice of wheels Rubik. Ever green. Now your car will look complete with the M Sport suspension :p

Top Bottom