BCM E9X Picture Thread

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
peanut;328882 said:
This was how it looked b4 the Hamann roof spoiler, black grille, Remus, etc.
Will try to reshoot & update later.

2532210389_116d68748f_o.jpg

[_o.jpg[/IMG]

Friend, your car look great, just take your beemer:rock:~???
in other hand, how much the blackline tail light cost~???

Blacklines cost RM 950.00 at Stuttgart Taman Mayang. You need to trade in your original lights. They have just got a new batch came in last two weeks. So, the stock is available.

The facelift haven't been launched yet. Scheduled to be revealed this Sept during the Paris Motor Show. We will probably get it in M'sia either late this year or next year. Here are some spy shots of the facelifted E90 to give you some idea on what to expect. :cool:

Link to article - http://www.worldcarfans.com/9080529.005/bmw-3-series-facelift---best-shots-yet

Front shots of face-lifted E90.

9080529.005.Mini1L.jpg

The face-lifted rear lights. Can't tell much here.

9080529.005.Mini3L.jpg

Other than the brake duct vent, that's an obvious difference on the kidney grill..

Old
2532200743_9db6fb34cc_o.jpg

New
9080529.005.Mini1L.jpg

I notice the rear head rest also different.

astroboy;329199 said:
I notice the rear head rest also different.

I think the rear headrests are just in folded down position.

The new grill looks good, but I hate the mickey mouse side mirrors. Takes away the european sporty look and gives it a JDM family car look. Even though mercs also have the side mirror indicators, at least they don't make them amber coloured like that! :hmmmm:

David Yong;329052 said:
Blacklines cost RM 950.00 at Stuttgart Taman Mayang. You need to trade in your original lights. They have just got a new batch came in last two weeks. So, the stock is available.

David your car tail light is original one or the blacklines one~???
Let's see what will the BMW do for the facelift 3-Series, I think they will make the new tail light better and better:rock:~!!!!

Yeah, the side mirrors look crappy...but I dont think its final yet.

Lotsa of dead bugs (big ones) on the facelift E90.... :43:

Yeah, let's hope they look around and realise that Nissan already introduced amber mirror indicators and that they'll be stylistic followers rather than leaders. :D

not much diff... i think they are no black lines on the rear.. but i hope im wrong
do the bugs came with the facelift?

I wonder if the VIOS likeD black line are OEM in the first place... or izzit an after market product. I believe it was never installed OEM in any E90 except the Highlines range in Malaysia.. :rolleyes:

E9X Pics thread

Just to share couple of shots with you guys

my bimmer with minor mods done..

BTW pics are uploaded in my album too.

Nice bro! :top:

Mind to share how much & where you got your Hamann quad exhausts? Any significant performance improvement? Does the exhaust drone get too much?

shhh is a secret..hamann quad is just a dummy one,

didn't bother to fix the quad exhaust since mine is just 4 cylinder i heard is not suitable. initailly was plan to put remus exhaust but too expansive.
everything...
1, Hamann front lip
2. Diffuser
3. tail pipe + exhaust modification
4. hamann eye lid
5. spray
6. hamann stickers + no. plate frame
come to RM 6k (everything from redzone)
excluding my mtech spoiler, ac roof spoiler and shark fin

next project is side skirt + 18" rim + eibach kit + spacer

Haha... good one, then you got us fooled!
It looks good nonetheless :)

Hmm.. mine is also the humble 4-potter. Been itching to go for a quad exhaust (mostly for looks) but worried about it being too loud for comfort, plus not willing to spend so much on the exhaust which normally doesn't yield too much performance gain. So your setup may just be the thing for me ;)

Are both sides of the exhaust working? Did they have to do a lot of welding works? And, for the benefit of us, care to let us know specifically how much the exhaust job cost? :listen:

hahaha i know some of E60 used dummy one lor with remus tail pipe which only cost around 600 for quad set.

for my hamann wanna be quad exhaust, all 4 pipes are function with equal emission of heat/smoke/fume.
cost me almost 800 for exhaust pipe works.
BTW the tails pipes (ori) cost me RM250 each.
FYI the sound still ok..

The muffler boxes are doing all the silencing job. So as long as the boxes are intact and exhaust air flow still goes through the boxes, the noise should not change regardless of how many tail pipes u use... Putting in a smaller box will increase the noise.

Top Bottom