BCM E9X Picture Thread

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
DY, care to send me a PM on where and how much you traded your previous rims?:listen:

E46F; Yup the car looks lower with these rims. Maybe because it is staggered, with chrome lining and deep dish effect.

GHS; It is not original Breyton 19". It is just 18" x 8J front and 18" x 9J rear Breyton replicas rims. I wanted to go for original rims with such finishing rims (matt black color) and 18" size but hard to find. Most of the original are 19" and it is a no no for me. So I dun mind going for good replicas rims with the type of finishing and size I want.

Astroboy; Blacklines suit the car because of the rims are in matt black color. Therefore I go for the blacklines too :) And the chrome lining on the rims suit the chrome window sills too :) Yes, I traded in my original taillights for the blacklines at RM 950.00 at Stuggart.

Rookie; I have pm you :)

bro DY, where id you get those rims from and the price?

those look sick on your car... mine's the same color as yours but looks totally diff!!!

I got it cheap cheap only from Hup Shun in Sunway at RM 3,800.00.

I dun get you by it look sick on my car and yours the same color as mine but look totally diff ??? Is it that bad look, I mean these rims on my car ?

Bro DY, new set of wheels & blacklines.....looks very cool & neat....Suggesting you go for Lumma kits, to make your ride "complete".
Congratulations bro...

Thanks bro BlackE90 :)

Any chance of you guys know where to get the Lumma kits, how much would it cost and how does the rear look (any pics of it ?).

e90-lumma-3series7.jpg

e90-lumma-3series8.jpg

As far as i know a few of the guys in sunway oledi have them (eg, redzone)

Thanks bro bmrocket.

Not so much different from the rear except for quad exhaust. I think one of our member has his ride with this Lumma kits on. Dunno who already.

David Yong;275558 said:
I got it cheap cheap only from Hup Shun in Sunway at RM 3,800.00.

I dun get you by it look sick on my car and yours the same color as mine but look totally diff ??? Is it that bad look, I mean these rims on my car ?

hehe...

dun get me wrong, by sick i mean it looks real bad ass, like there's more to the eye kinda thing. looks really good. mine is also TiAg like yours but must be a tame UDM to yours which looks really garang... if only i had RM3,800...

IMHO, i think the Lumma bumper is one of the nicest out there... too bad no foggies though, but can add on a PIAA / Phillips DRL LEDs

Dun lar be so humble..... I'm sure RM 3,800 is not an issue for you. Just mod it bro :) Cheers...

Bro DY, nice rims, nice ride...a nice bodykit will do justice to your car...:top:

Regardless of replicas or not, they look good nevertheless DY :top:

I assumed your re-used your 235/40 R18 PS2? Or are you now running Front: 225/40 R18 & Rear: 255/35 R18?

GHS;275683 said:
Regardless of replicas or not, they look good nevertheless DY :top:

I assumed your re-used your 235/40 R18 PS2? Or are you now running Front: 225/40 R18 & Rear: 255/35 R18?

The rims now are with 8J front and 9J rear. So I am running Front 225/40/18 and Rear 255/35/18 with 15mm spacers :top:

Bro DY, Lumma is available @ Next Level, Sunway. Did inquired, its RM3,800 for the entire kit. However, you can have a choice of dual (Standard chrome tail pipes) or Hamann Quad (slightly more $$).

Go there and check it out, ask for Aaron (he's the boss).
Sad thing is that you have to do without the pair of front fog lights. Coz no "lubang" and space on the front Lumma bumper.
Will love to see your ride after installation......Happy mod-ding towards Phase 2.
Cheers bro.

Wow bro BlackE90, I never know that you are such a big time racun king! hahaha... how about your ride, I have not seen it before and never flash us some pictures.

David Yong;275912 said:
Wow bro BlackE90, I never know that you are such a big time racun king! hahaha... how about your ride, I have not seen it before and never flash us some pictures.

Bro DY, my ride is the one below (black one, not the M-colored one) at my signature. No mods as at today. Hope to see yours 1st...hahaha..

Hey guys..... Gong Xi Fa Cai.... drive safely for those who travels outstation. Enjoy the festival :D

Guys, surely you've heard of BMW offering packages for 3 series at RM20K which includes 18" rims with RFT, the M-Sport kit, ipod interface. Rims are either the radial or cross spoke 196 / 197, includes labour. I have not done any mods yet on my 320i. Is this worthy to consider, is price reasonable. Your expert opinion is sought.

Top Bottom