AUTO GEARBOX PROBLEM!!! HELP ME, I'M A NEWBIE

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

shahrulanuar

Hi,

I'm Shahrul here. I just bought E90 320i year 2008. The problem now is the gear keep flicking, i cannot shift the gear smoothly. When I drive, gear tersangkut-sangkut. What should I do? and any workshop recommendation to settle this problem. There is Gearbox warning signal at the dashboard.

Anyone who had experienced the same please Whatsapp me at 018-7769400. I will explain in details, I also have Video to show.

Thank you.

Hi shahrul. I've had that issue. Changed the solenoids. Gear shift is now very smooth!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

ReHeT said:
Hi shahrul. I've had that issue. Changed the solenoids. Gear shift is now very smooth!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Ive already sent it to PKL Motorsport Kuchai Lama and asked them to check it . Will let them check about solenoids too . Thanks a lot .

shahrulanuar said:
Hi,

I'm Shahrul here. I just bought E90 320i year 2008. The problem now is the gear keep flicking, i cannot shift the gear smoothly. When I drive, gear tersangkut-sangkut. What should I do? and any workshop recommendation to settle this problem. There is Gearbox warning signal at the dashboard.

Anyone who had experienced the same please Whatsapp me at 018-7769400. I will explain in details, I also have Video to show.

Thank you.
Hi bro

I think the prob will solve after u change ATF oil + filter. Your GB oil may last up to 90k. I'm also facing the same prob with u last time. After changing it, problem resolve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys.. How to identify type of gb on my e90 320d 2011? I heard that zf be able to give a problem than gm, it that true?

Top Bottom