Auto Dreamx Custom Kits

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

vsmpyscho

Club Guest
Surfing around and found this website for car restorer in Kepong. They restored a couple of E23s, E28s and E34s - pics on the site seems quite good handiwork. Has anyone heard or tried their services before? Also noticed one solid blue E34 with d club sticker..WBQ6*6. Wonder if it belongs to any forumers. :)

Thats where justin does his rides, and very nice rides he has. I think justins had a e34, e32 and MB 300CE done there. Blue e34 also for sale.....

zaskar.... checked the site out.... hatish mayer is a member or at least he's an old member who's been around for some time and he's well know for resto projects. His partner sounds familiar.... isnt he justin's dad or something..... I remember recalling his dad's name is Vincent.... anyway, looks like a top outfit churning out good work... worth considering if you have the moolah and determination!

Yup i actually had a talk to hatish afew weeks back, looking at his e34 for a friend. Actually i wonder how their interior work compares to the work u had done for your volvo.

Anyone else used auto dreamx?

Thanks zaskar n jipster for da intro. thats Auto Dreams Custom Kits by da way, without the 'X'.

Vincent is my dad and he's a forummer here as well. In the website, there's also a silver E28 528i which we had for a couple of years. The MB CE300 used to be his and now he's riding the gold E32 735iL u all saw at Grand TT not long ago. These r personal projects and we didnt hesitate to carry out outrageous and out of norm detailling practices that u'll only c on foreign cars and magazines.

All clients' cars are rendered wif a lot of attention to detail and time, not to mention da amount of passionate effort spent on them. Should u require such personal services, one off custom jobs and quality workmanship, u can always give us a buzz.

Regards.

Originally posted by zaskar@Jul 5 2006, 07:57 PM
Yup i actually had a talk to hatish afew weeks back, looking at his e34 for a friend. Actually i wonder how their interior work compares to the work u had done for your volvo.

Anyone else used auto dreamx?
Did u not check out the custom dual tone interior of Hatish's blue E34 and my dad's 735iL (at Grand TT)? Pics of the E32 r not up yet(hav yet to do a decent photoshoot of the car), but u can always check out my dad's previous precious, the Merc CE300.

For more pics head to
Restoration Jobs

I understand there's a prob wif the da thumbnails of the Merc CE300 pics, but i assured u da original pics are viewable after clicking the problem thumbnails.

Hi Justin,

Spelt it with an X on purpose = not sure if I am allowed to post full names ;)

Could you pls pm me the contact nos for ADCK? Thks bro!

Top Bottom