Auto Bavaria Sale - Parts and Lifestyle Merchandise

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
i think different center different list...anybody can get other part center list?

Ade;498371 said:
i think different center different list...anybody can get other part center list?

With 70% discount, I think it worthwhile to drop by any of the branch. :top:

Ade;498371 said:

So does that mean its for all ABs, nationwide? Anyone?

Salut

Just visit their web site.. can confirm nationwide.

Capture_7.jpg

astroboy;498206 said:
Wokey, time to perform a zero interest rate credit card balance transfer!

"Cash transaction and full payment only."... no card accepted :p

going thru the parts list is a pain... unless u have a shopping list with part number. otherwise, can take forever..

I have scan thru the E90 parts.. non impressed me.. got E90 rear brake pad RM120~RM140 a set after discount.. compare with online catalog, no more production liao.. has been replaced by parts with different part number..

Many E36 rotors though.. if not mistaken and many E30 trims.. again if not mistaken.. :p :D

Got E90 illuminated door sills... RM1.1k after discount.. got E90 rear window screen and rear blind, I can't use because my rear dash has no opening to install the screen, same with my rear door card.... :(

Many sports rims.. after discount about RM600/pc, but mostly 1 biji left, at most 2 biji!! :eek: 18" Pirelli tyres also got.. 17" tyres for X3 got 4 pcs.. cheap!

Getting the penang list tomoro...hopefully someone can provide a list from glenmarie, and segambut

Ade, thank a lot the latest is most comprehensive. It cover all branch of AB.

just use filtering and can see all the parts for the model that is advertised.

Ade;498659 said:
Do note after digging further that these items are more than 24 months old. They call this Aged Parts Sales.

Does anyone know if full warranty would still apply to these items given the age?

I just ran through the whole list, phew....

There are some good bargains. Castrol TWS (Kuantan) for RM30 bucks a liter. E36, E46 arm rest, RM 3XX, Retrofit navigation for E60, RM6k++ (original 21k). Am heading to Sg Besi now, for something interesting. :)

Cheers

Just got back from AB Glenmarie. It felt like coming back from hypermarket minus the trolley. Phew! Time to relax now.

funfer_fahrer;498797 said:
Just got back from AB Glenmarie. It felt like coming back from hypermarket minus the trolley. Phew! Time to relax now.

wah.. what did u sapu???

Top Bottom