anyone know this E36 owner? (PDS 3068)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

sam1741

Club Guest
hi all...PDS 3068black E36location : penang islandanyone knows the owner?this driver really crazytoday after work, i going backon traffic jam, when car moving slowlyhe suddenly cut in my lane very fastnearly hit my car.than i give him a long hornthan he continue cutting left and rightone bike not happy with him, purposely go to block himthan he follow the bike very slow (inch apart only)he really crazy or no brainthan after a while i am at his frontthan he tailgate me very nearreally cannot understand this insane personanyone know who is that?

i cannot see clearly
cause bmw glass got colorful reflection...
seems like a young chap.. maybe driving daddy's car and fooling around.

Plenty of these sorts of drivers around. Only way for them to learn is when something bad happens ie. accident involving a life.

well i feel driver like this not really deserve to drive the car with the blue badge IMHO
luckily this PDS 3068 one already take off the blue badge and replace with "hamman" badge..

Maybe he got excited to find out this old BMW model feels good than newer car.:listen:

One fine day he will meet the right person...then it will be too late for him say sorry..

For me when I come across this type of driver, I just make dunno. They can tail me as close as they want but just ignore. I think they are born like that ... and it excites them more to see other people got tense up with their acts.

so we still check wif jpj or trafic department and find who's owner that car...gi sepang f1 lar...

the thing is .. its really stupid thing person like that do
they wan to die/injured themself let them be
but create problem to other ppl when hitting others car or injured some bikers..

sam1741;453157 said:
the thing is .. its really stupid thing person like that do
they wan to die/injured themself let them be
but create problem to other ppl when hitting others car or injured some bikers..

It's never ending. It's not the reckless car drivers I'm worried about really. It's the kap chai mat rempits that scares me more.

I still think it's pointless trying to figure out who the driver is or even if he's a forumer here. If we were to start a new thread every day when we experience such drivers on the road this whole forum would be filled with "Anyone know this owner etc. etc.".

Top Bottom