Any good respray shop to recommend?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Mitchwsl

Club Guest
My 2011 325 msport is full of stone chip all over d front bumper,both fenders,bonnet,side mirrors,etc...I'm m planning to spray d few items above at ingress BMW. Is it a gd idea??

Ingress will send your car out to a 3rd party spray shop. You might as well send it to one on your own.

Would be cheaper and at least you're aware of the paint being used.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

If you're around the damansara area you can stop by tmn sea and have a chat with the boss of the spray shop i send my car to, Ah Keong 012-232 6012.

His spray shop is at the sungai buloh area. But you can drop the car off at his ss23 workshop which is convenient for me.

hi bro

i have one place. its near the old LIm Kok Weng university at Taman Megah near Mport workshop. Its called M spray. Do check it out. I did my car there and the job is good

My fav is at Kampung Penchala ... beside Petronas. Small simple shop ... great work and cheap. They will give you an honest opinion/assessment. Spraying my Lancer's bonnet, front/rear bumper, 1 side skirt came up to a mere RM700. How's that? I got no complains as the workmanship was really good. Same for my Alza, it met a pillar and the rear door and wheel arch was scratched with light dents. All sorted out and I could not see any ripples. Did not cost me much too.

Ask them the right questions to ensure you know what you are getting. :)

tIANcI;822856 said:
My fav is at Kampung Penchala ... beside Petronas. Small simple shop ... great work and cheap. They will give you an honest opinion/assessment. Spraying my Lancer's bonnet, front/rear bumper, 1 side skirt came up to a mere RM700. How's that? I got no complains as the workmanship was really good. Same for my Alza, it met a pillar and the rear door and wheel arch was scratched with light dents. All sorted out and I could not see any ripples. Did not cost me much too.

Ask them the right questions to ensure you know what you are getting. :)

i couldn't agree more. My dad sends his car there as well. Good workmanship and cheap as well. Why dint i think of going there for my car :motz:

Im planning to respray some parts of my 2010 320i and got quoted RM2.4k by Ingress Auto. Includes front bumper, rear bumper, left side skirt and left wing mirror. Kinda expensive even with their 20% promo.

You guys think the small paint shop a stones throw away from Ingress can do it as good at cheaper price?

Much cheaper la but ask the guy's opinion how well it will match ... Then you assess the risk. I think will end up no more than 1K.

Spraying my whole car abd will cost about rm2k+. Some of these spray shops are good at what they do. You don't necessarily have to send back to Ingress.

I got back the car. Highly recommend that Kg Penchala shop. The colour matching was superb and my car being Platinum Bronze, I know it will be not as easy as other colours taking into account the car is 4 years old and exposed to the sun alot that may contribute to the colour shift from original spec.

Excellent workmanship and good price as well.

Exarkun;824962 said:
I got back the car. Highly recommend that Kg Penchala shop. The colour matching was superb and my car being Platinum Bronze, I know it will be not as easy as other colours taking into account the car is 4 years old and exposed to the sun alot that may contribute to the colour shift from original spec.

Excellent workmanship and good price as well.

Which color code u choose and how much bro

jason.lim;824986 said:
Which color code u choose and how much bro

Did the front and rear bumpers, left side skirt and left wing mirror for RM750. Just told them to match current colour.

That shop at Kg Penchala
is a gem la. I wanna redo my bodykit as some big named shops screwed it up, the white is too white but the Kg Penchala shop told me they reluctant ... Very honest guys. Small shop that gives good work and cheap too.

advocates;825283 said:
tianchi,

By any chance do you know what kind of paint and clear coat they use? Kansai?

No idea but for the price, I would not expect the expensive stuff. For me it's good for average cars, no Ferrari la ... Hehehehe ...

Tianci, how to get to the kg penchala shop? Got contact? Want to respray my e90 front bumper!

Top Bottom